END.

HELLO, it is i, your writer! this officially marks the end of BLOOM

HELLO, it is i, your writer! this officially marks the end of BLOOM. painful to think about, i know, i can't believe it ended so fast. though, i don't think i should say that because i chose it to have 12 chapters lol (i simply don't want it to hold out for so long and intended it to be short).

anyways, I HOPE YOU ENJOYED this small piece of artwork that has bugged my mind since the beginning of time! i had fun writing eren with a deep personality and giving the chapters and characters meaning as well.

it was very fun to read all of your comments too! i'm so glad you all liked it and enjoyed it :') reading all of your sweet comments was a joy.

THE BOOK WILL UNDERGO THROUGH EDITING as i'm pretty sure i made some mistake here and there.

the flowers were a fun part to write, i don't think anyone got what i was trying to say when eren gave y/n a bouquet of gardenia (check the meaning). i also hope you know what crysanthemum means, specifically the red ;) i'm sorry i didn't essentially make their relationship clear in the end but surely the feelings and emotions are a giveaway!

DID YOU KNOW i wanted to include a playlist here? T__T but i lost the songs and couldn't remember so i gave up, i'm sorry lol </3 if you guys have any questions for me, go ahead and ask! if you make a playlist for this book or something else lmk i wanna check it out!!

THANK YOU ALL AGAIN for reading this! it's a warmth to my heart to see you all enjoying my works. i love you all so so much!

HERE ARE SOME OF MY OTHER WORKS that you can check out! there's no upcoming yet, i'm still finalizing the book i want to create hehe

titans (an aot one-shot book)
thigh highs (a floch forster x reader | DISCONTINUED)
the other side (an armin arlert x reader | COMPLETED)
in charge (a porco galliard x reader | COMPLETED)
daily memes (a hange zoe x reader | COMPLETED)

THIS IS THE END, see you all lovelies!