EYES ON THIRD BUTTON

I felt my bed was shaking Or someone was shaking me. Is it earthquake? Otherwise no one will dare to disturb me in my sleep.

Soon someone started to jump on my bed. Who has a death wish? , I thought.

"Go away. Let me sleep. " I said flatly.

"No, wake up. " An irritated voice disturbed me.

"I'll stab you after I get up. " I tried to scare her.

" It's important. Now wake up or else seniors will drag you to the Hall by themselves. "The voice roared.

That warning helped me to wake up at lightning speed. I saw Amara's funny irritated face.

" What did you say? " I asked to reconfirm my hearing ability.

"Our super seniors are coming to have a friendly interaction with us. Now go and wear something formal. " She said in a bored tone.

"Ohk. Thanks for waking me up. Sorry for the torture. " I apologized.

"It's okk. It's even more tough to wake me. We will be even soon. " She said and walked out of the room.

Who will tell her that I'm already ahead of her because of her devil alarm?

Me, absolutely not.

I wore t shirt and trouser. Combed my hair with my hands and got ready for lovely seniors waiting for us.

What is blessing of God?

Let me tell you.

Standing in a row, in front of vultures but you got your friends beside you in the same situation, holding hands and whispering nonsense and desperately controlling your laughter is blessing. We all were gossiping about our seniors and openly judging them by their looks.

But never ever judge a book by its cover. You got that.

We also got that after hearing a roar from very polite looking girl with 5'5 height. By looks you can tell she is a harmless homo sapien. But no, her bite is way more dangerous than tigress.

"What are looking at so openly, han? Don't you have manners? Staring is rude but you all are ogling us for past 5 minutes. Is this your etiquette? Without having basic manners , you dream to be a doctor. Awesome. " She taunted.

You all heard about silence before storm. Well, we are all experiencing it.
All our funny remarks flew out of the window. Only silence mixed with nervousness caged us.

In medical schools, there is no ragging. There is healthy interaction to teach us basic manners. You got me, right. ;)

"You will call all the seniors as didi(sister) and bhai(brother) accordingly. No funny business will be entertained. " Another one informed us.

We all were just standing there like statues and trying hard not to laugh. Oh come on, who want to call your hot senior as brother. Me, absolutely not.

Are they scared for their boyfriends?

Don't worry sisters , in my whole batch I can feel only two or three threats for you, I thought and more over who will be interested in a boy who is not able to control himself, I thought.

"Head down and eyes at 90°." One ordered.

Eyes at 90°.come on sister, we are not gonna eat you or something. But we did as we were told.

"I think someone is having problem keeping their eyes down. Do one thing, keep your eyes on your third button of your shirt. You will get to know where to keep your eyes whenever you are in front of us. Understood? " A third girl bumped in the chaos.