HERE YOU GO

The cool breeze caressed the damp hair on her temples to relieve her nervousness as she stepped out of the railway station. After a 26 hours of train journey, she's finally here ,a miles away from her home town ,where she is supposed to be.

No turning back. Embrace it with whole heart.

She made her way through the flood of people to get a taxi. After tossing her luggage in the taxi and settling down in the comfy seat, she noticed the grey clouds drifting over the hills.
As her drive cut through the narrow road, all she can appreciate is verdant Meadows. This place is so peaceful, she can feel the vibe.

This secluded area is not crowded much. It's not her first time to travel alone but for the first time, Thea is travelling to unknown place which is miles away from her comfort zone. It will be her first time to stay away from her parents in a dormitory. It's not like that she cried over the fact as she wanted this to happen a long time ago. Her parents pampered her to the hilt. Only thing she ever felt is love apart from worry in their eyes. As her family accepted her as the way she is, she also believes in doing the same.
The soft breeze lullabied Thea drifting her in a slumber.

Is this world full of only love? Thea will accept everyone as they are, will they?

The taxi came to an abrupt halt with screeching noise because of traffic and woke her up. She rubbed her eyes as a yawn escaped from her mouth.
This taxi ride was supposed to be of twenty minutes but because of weather it extended. The previous night rain resulted in slippery roads and slow running traffic. It was not like that Thea is complaining.

After good thirty minutes, she was in front of her destination, her dormitory, her residence for next five and half years.

'Everyone will be anxious like you, Thea. This is new for everyone. You need not be so negative. Live a little babe. You will survive no matter what', Thea tried to relax her anxious mind.

She dragged her feet along the polished marble to get through all the formalities. After grabbing her dorm key, there goes another blow of nervousness.

'For the sake of God, you are not going to die. It's just a dorm room and you will be sharing with a human being. It's not like you are thrown in a pack of wolves. '
'Are they real? '
'What? '
'Werewolves'
'You dumbass, stop reading fictional stories. '
Thea was again in her wonderland conversing herself.

'1, 2,3....5. Ha, this is mine.'

She made her way to her room. It was a cute room enough for two. One side was neatly arranged with arranged bed sheet over a medium sized bed and blanket on it. It seemed like her roommate already picked her side, so opposite one is hers. 'But where is she? ' Thea asked to no one in particular.

After unpacking and arranging her stuff, Thea thought to check out the roof top of her dormitory as that place is gonna be her favorite spot no matter what.

As she stepped her foot on the rooftop, brisk wind filled her with relief.
She was busy admiring the view as there were hills around their dorm and you can appreciate both sunrise and sunset.

Her dad advised her to open up and embrace all the adventures whole heartedly. She is reluctant to do so. But there's no harm in trying.

She was so absentminded to notice the wind picking up and slowly there was a blissful downpour. She believed that rain can cure every pain, anxiety and multiples your joy by infinity.

As the splatter touched her, she started her happy dance. The clouds energised just by her touch. The rainfall became more intense and the drops were drumming against the canopy of teak. Eventually, this melody came to an end leaving behind Thea with her clothes hugging her like a second skin and water dripping from her dark brown waist length hair.