FRIENDS FOREVER

After my so called awesome beauty sleep, I wake up looking like a corpse. I dragged my hideous figure to bathroom and completed my morning routine.
It should be illegal to schedule a 8:00am class in college.

Don't you agree?

The newly arrived college student, who has struggled day to night in school for good grades and a good character certificate, should get some relief in his or her college days. But no, WELCOME TO MED SCHOOL, they vowed to make your life hell and you can't even complain. I mean even if you complain who will listen to you. Dude let me tell you, family members are so happy and over the cloud to listen to your bickering. Rest are your friends who will think you are overreacting even after getting the admission.
And batchmates,well they are on the same boat.

I completed my morning routine and choose a decent kurti appropriate for my first day.
Then, comes hair. What should I do?, is never a question for me. As I'm accustomed to braid my hair. But man it's a tough job to detangle them. After wrestling with my waist long hair for almost my half life, I managed to look manageable.

Grabing my bag, I headed to Sam's room. I really hope she's ready as I don't want to be late on my first day.

"Good morning! Are you ready? " I asked.

"I'm born ready girl. Let's rock the day. " She replied with full enthusiasm.

"Hey! Wait for Koshi. She will be here in a minute" I said.

"Her room is across mine. Just call her before we get late. " Sam answered.

"Hey girrrlsss! So, are you ready to slay!? " Koshi beamed.

I wondered how can be they so much excited. Here I'm freaking out whether I will fit into the place or not, they are walking like they own the place. I want this much confidence in me. I truly don't care what people think about me as long as they are not my friends. Strangers don't affect me. I don't pay any heed to anyone unless they make the first move. I'm an introvert clearly don't want any social interaction. It's normal though if you enjoy solitude rather than being a social freak.

"This college make me feel like I'm still a school girl. I mean, come on we are not robots to study all the day from 8am to 5 pm. Give us some rest. " Koshi said searching the lecture room for our first class.

"What do you expect, han? Medical schools are not playground to have fun. You have to find fun in your books. " Sam stated.

"Still they are treating us like animals. " I laughed at Koshi's statement.

"You haven't attended a single class till now and you are already pissed off. " I tried to soothe her by a side hug.

Finally we found our way to the lecture Hall and took our seat in middle.

Soon our professor arrived and introduced herself.
"I'm Mamta Dora. I'm your assistant professor of anatomy. I hope you all are excited for your first day. First of all ,I would like to congratulate you all for your achievement. God granted you the ability to make a change in this health system. Learn and apply your knowledge for a healthy future. Now I would like you to introduce yourself. This way you will be aware of your Batchmates. So, let's start from roll number 1."

"Good morning to all of you, I'm Abdul Fazar from Bhubaneswar. I'm grateful to have you all as my batchmates. " First one introduced himself.

Boy wait for some time to be grateful to have us. But what else he would say. He can't be rude without any reason.

Like that everyone introduced themselves by just changing the name in Abdul's rant. About 149 students are grateful for having me as a part of their learning process. I should feel proud of myself.