Chapter 29

Jennie's POV

I left the house early in the morning, I still have a hang over but I remembered what happened last night and that made me guilty. I can't even show my self to her. I went directly to my office wearing a sunglass as my eyes were still puffy from crying last night.

There's a big project that the company holds so there's alot of work. I immediately started all my works, drowning my self to them to divert my thoughts from what happened.

I work all day, not even trying to eat, my secretary tried to convince me but guilt is eating me up. It's already 12 midnight when I decided to go home, but luck is not on my side coz it started raining. I don't have an umbrella, it's inside the car, and I already told my driver to go home.

I have no choice I'll be soaked. It was a long walk under the rain coz the parking lot isn't covered and was pretty far from the main building.

I drove back home, and entered quitely not wanting to wake anyone up, I know that Jisoo Unnie slept here when I told her that I'll work overtime.

I was too tired to changed as I slumped my body, still wet into the bed and drifted to sleep.

I woke up earlier than expected but I guess it's better this way. But the pain in my head is trying to kill me. I was about to take a sick leave when I remembered about Lisa so I tried my best to get up and went to work. As I was driving I felt my phone buzzed.
It was a message from unnie.

'Where are you?still not home?"

I replied

'I went home but then leave again, don't worry unnie I already called Rosé to be the one to look after Lisa for today, thank you Unnie"

I arrived at the company, with a unbearable pain in my head and I'm hungry af.

I ordered my secretary to bring me coffee and a biscuit. That will do.

Again, same scenario as yesterday, lots of works were on me and I went home later than I expected, I went home 4 am in the morning.

I miss Lisa, so much, but I deserve this. I am so selfish and stupid. I don't deserve her. Damn Jen.

I cried again. I'm so stupid. Who am I to cry?

I always made her cry.

I drifted to sleep, thoughts full of me being an asshole to Lisa