chapter 9

Jennie POV

I walked passed her and was ready to go out when I noticed that she isn't following me so I look back.

"What are you still doing there?I thought you'll come with me?"

"I uhm yeah" she seems nervous. Is it because of being my PA for the day? I smirk at my thought, I'll probably give her a hard time.

"Then lets go, what are you still waiting" then we proceed going out. As we we're already infront of my car, she seems to be more nervous but.I just shrugged it off. I walked to the shot gun seat and was ready to hop in but I noticed that she was stilk standing still.

"Lisa, if you want to back out and just stay you may, not like that acting like a weirdo, I don't want you to freak out my employees"

"Jen, where's your driver?" She asked hesitantly

"My driver? You are the one who's going to drive us to the company because you are my all around PA for today right?"

"But I can't" she said almost inaudible but I managed to hear it

"You can't? You can't drive now huh? What did you  do in that 2 years? Lay down in your bed all the time?! You know what Lisa? You are just wasting my time here. Are you playing with me? You can even lie about driving but you do that everyday back when we are together?!" I snapped again. My patience is so short when it comes to her coz I always remember the fact that she left me.

But damn. Guilt always comes after that because of the looks she have after I snapped. The flinching and shaking. Was she doing it to get my pity?well she is a good actor then. Coz it really looks real.

"You don't have to t-to s-shout Jen. I w-will drive if t-that's what y-you want" she said sttutering. Damn conscience. She seems too frightened.
I just entered the car. She also does. Once she was inside I gave her my car keys. She was shaking wtf. She keeps staring at the steering wheel looking terified.

"You know what Lisa, you can just say if you don't want to drive"

"N-no I'll do it" she answered seemingly unsure herself

She started the car. She started driving slowly. Like literally. She looks treified. What the hell did car do to the lisa I know?

"Can't you drive faster than that?"
I said with my annoyed tone

"I c-cant" her voice broke and she suddenly stopped the car. The next things that happened shocks me tho.
She brokedown infront of me with continous " I can't " and "I'm sorry".
I don't know what to do. What the fuck just happened. Damn it. I removed my seatbelt and decided to hug her tight. She looks up at me and said

" I'm sorry Jen, I c-can't d-drive, I I-Im sorry" she said and cried again. She attemted to wipe her tears with her sleeved but something caught my attention. (Not the long fingers)
Underneath her sleeves were some scars. Deep scars. Deep cuts. Where does that came from? WHY DOES THIS GIRL COMEBACK OUT OF NOWHERE AND GAVE ME PLENTY OF QUESTIONS IN MY MIND WHEN SHE DOESNT EVEN ANSWERED THE ONES I HAVE BEFORE SHE ARRIVED.

Hoo

Anyways, I came back to reality as she was starting to choke. So I gently run my hands in her back and whispered sweet nothings. She slumped her body against mine and yep she fell asleep again. This bitch forgot that we were in the car and was in the middle of the road. I have no choice. I fixed her position and decided to drive us both to my company. I looked at her vulnerable figure and sigh. What a lucky bitch, good thing I still love her or else I'll kick her out of my car and leave her in the middle of the road