Chapter 12

Jennie's POV

Another 10 mins had passed but stil no sign of Lisa here in my office. I was about to follow her when one of the security came in to my office.

"Ma'am, I'm sorry if I didn't knock but I've seen something on our cctv camera and I think u should see that asap" he stated panting.

"Fine, let's go" I said as he lead the way to the security room

"Ma'am here's the video, I was observing and suddenly a bothering incident happened" he said as he played the video. My brows scrunched automatically as I recognized the person in the video.

It was Lisa.

MY LISA.

I mean uhm,  the Lisa I know, yeah.

The video continue as she was making the coffee I told her. I can't help but to feel nervous. But the coffee is almost done and nothing happened.

"Are you playing with me? Nothings happening there?"

"There ma'am look" as I turn my head back to the monitor, its the exact moment Lisa bumped into one of my employees.

I watched seriously and my blood boiled as I saw how Lisa look frightened when the girl shouts and I didn't even notice I was closing my fist real hard.

I suddenly slammed my hand when I saw her grab Lisa. The video continued with her assault and I can't take it anymore. Lisa keeps crying in the video and I can't help but to feel mad. I'm mad MAD right now.

"Is she still there, I'll teach that bitch a lesson" I was about to go out when the security stops me

"Ma'am please continue watching"
He said. So I did. And what the girl does next shocked me and it was the end of the video.

I exit the room and run towards the storage room with the security following me. I also saw Rosé but I'm too worried to notice her

"Unnie I-" Rosé said as she was about to greet me. Maybe she noticed that something was wrong so she also followed.

I reached the room and knock on it expecting Lisa to answer but I got nothing. I look at the security and they were just staring at me

"What the fuck do you think you guys were doing?!OPEN THE FREAKING DOOR!"

And with the they started to break the lock too

"Unnie what's wrong?" Rosé asked as she reached our place

"Lisa is inside, I'll explain it to you later ok? For now join them as they go back to the security room and find the other girl in the video for me. She needs to learn some lesson" I said as I remembered what she did to Lisa.

The door opens and I shoved the security to look at her. There she was lying unconciously with all the bruises the girl caused.

"Lisa, hey Lili wake up" I tried but no,  her  breathing is also shallow. I was internally panicking but have to stay calm. I need to bring her to the hospital.

I ordered one of the security to carry Lisa to my car and the other one to accompany Rosé finding that employee.