Chapter 3

What the fucking fuck...

I am used of someone cooking in my kitchen because my maids knows that I love breakfast

But seeing a familiar face, swaying her hips, wearing a pink apron and humming to a familiar song

'Cute'

WHAT?!

as what I'm saying seeing LALISA MANOBAN STANDING IN MY KITCHEN?! Nope, no way. Am I dreaming?still drunk?ahh maybe my mind is just playing with me. I'm going to beat that girl out even just this time since its all just in my head.
So I did.

"YOU FREAKING BITCH HOW DARE YOU LEAVE ME WAITING FOR YOU IN THAT RESTAURANT AND NEVER SHOWED UP AGAIN HUH?!" As I continously hit the imaginary lisa. But it do feel strange tho. It feels so real.

"Jen,ouch ,hey stop" oh it talks too?

But I didn't stop. Ofcourse this is my only chance to get revenge.

"HOW DARE YOU?!YOU MADE ME QUESTION MY SELF ALOT OF TIMES. I'VE BEEN OUT OF MY MIND SINCE THE DAY THAT YOU LEFT ME AND YOU STILL HAVE THE AUDACITY TO COME HERE?!" wow that feels good. This Imagination of mine really helps huh. But damn I'm crying again

"Damn you Lisa, why do you have to hurt me, you promised you would never do that" I murmured as my hit slows down and I finally broke infront of this imaginary bitch. I'm just crying my heart out until I felt a slender hands wrapped around me. She continously whisper sweet nothings and keep apologizing. With that I freed myself from the hug and back away.

"No way, you're not real right?Lisa won't come back just like that?yeah?" I asked, more like to myself

"Jen I'm really sorry, and yes I'm real and will never leave again"

I just stared at her, I can't process everything as of the moment. I look away and look back again then I decided to went back to my room get dressed and went straight to my office. I did that all in a rush. I didn't see her in the kitchen so I guess she left and to tell you that I'm still doubting if she is real.

As I arrived in my office I saw Rosie, or Rosé what ever she's only Rosie to me. Anyways she was sitting inside my office.

"Hey, what brought you here?" I asked dryly, my mind is still in the moment I've seen Lisa.

"Don't you miss unnie?coz I did you know" she asked while pouting. Well this chipmunk is like a baby to me. She was there for me eversince. She was the most softest person I've ever met.

"Ofcourse I do" I said and give her a tight smile

"Unnie stop with the short and cold replies that won't work on me, anyways why do you look so lost and grumpy" she asked with knitted brows

"I met Lisa today, and so I thought? I don't know, she was there standing in my kitchen and I just- I- I can-can't ke-"

I felt Rosie hugged my tightly

"Shhh unnie, its ok let it out"

I cried hard until I calmed down. I told Rosie everything that happened this morning. As I was telling her that part where I just left without confronting Lisa she suddenly shouts

"WHAT THE HECK UNNIE?!"

"what?"

"You just left her there? I thought you have a lot of questions to ask?"

"I can't Rosie I was so shocked, I can't even figure what I feel when I saw her, anger?longing?sad?disappointed!I don't know" I sighed. This is too much to take.

"what if she comes back at your house again?

" I- , she won't right?"

"Aish unnie, anyways what time are u coming home? Let's eat dinner together?"

"Thank you Rosie, Lets meet at the usual, 7 pm" I said and she kissed me in the cheeks bidding her goodbye.

I sighed as the door closed. And suddenly my phone lit up. I received a message from an unknown number?

'I'm sorry if I came unannounced Jen, please talk to me later' -unknown

"You got to be kidding me" I mumbled