Chapter 2

Jennie POV

"Damn it" after I said those words I proceed to leave my office and drive until I reached my secret house here in the middle of the forest.

And again, I was drowned by the thoughts of her. Her smile, those doe eyes, those holy forehead as she said, those lame jokes, sweet gestures that never failed to make my heart flatters.

"Fck you Lisa, fck your smile, curse you for leaving me that day, curse you for making me wait, curse you for saying that you love me but chose to leave me without even a single word"
I was crying hard now. How can she do that? We were happy back then. She never showed any signs that she doesn't love me anymore. Am I not enough? Did she found someone better? I was full of questions I question my self everyday of what I've done. But ofcourse only her can answer all of that.

I didn't noticed that I fell asleep as I cried my heart out again. Damn its been 2 years since she left, why am I still affected.

'Coz you are still stupidly inlove with that monkey' I said to myself

I smiled bitterly, I wished it was easy to forget her, I tried but I really can't.

I tried to stand but I get dizzy, stupid memories it made me cry hard and have this headache. I ignored it and drive back to my house.

'Our house' my mind said

'That was before' I replied. Wait. Did I just fucking replied to my inner self? Ugh nevermind.

Actually everything in this house reminds me of her. I don't have the will to leave this house because it is really beautiful and besides it has a good stucture so why would I. Right?

'Just say that you are still expecting Lisa to come back'

Damn. I never thought my inner self would be that savage more that I myself is. But I can't help but to think about it. Am I really still hoping for her to comeback? Can I really accept her if she ever did?

"What the fuck am I thinking, ofcourse she won't comeback. Damn you jennie. Stop with the bullshits"
I voiced out. After that I went to grab some drinks from my mini fridge as an attempt to help me sleep and for those thoughts to vanish

Not long after I was already in my dreamland, where Lisa is there, where I was still the happy Jen everyone knows. It was a good sleep but what wakes me up in the morning is the most unexpected thing I have ever imagined.