Chapter 15

Jennie's POV

The next day the doctor told us that Lisa can already be discharged. We only have to look after her broken arm and wait til her bruises heal at home. So right now we we're getting ready to leave the hospital.

"All ready" I said as I zip the bag and look at her. I frowned as I sew her groaning.

"Hey what's wrong?" I asked that make her look at me.

"I, ehm, my hand is stucked in my sleeves and it hurts" she said still hesistant with a small pout. Cutie

"Let me help" I was about to approach her but she refused

"No Jen, I already bothered you alot, It was all my fault, I shouldn't have bumped to that employee, you should be in you office right now" she said looking down still trying to fix the sleeves

I walk to her and took her hand helping her
"None of this was your fault, that employee overreacts and she have to learn her lessons regarding to that" I said as I felt my blood boil thinking how that bitch added trauma to Lisa.

"There, all done" as I managed to fix her sleeves. "Now we have to leave coz it's already getting dark, I'll call my driver now, let's go"

She just nods her head. My driver arrives quickly. During the car ride, I noticed Lisa getting sleepy so I pulled her head down to my shoulder so she can take a nap. It obviously shocked her but I couldn't care less. I know that she will find my actions weird since she doesn't know that I already found out what happened when she left or should I say kidnapped,  but nonetheless, starting from this day I will take care of her and will never let her leave my sight. I will continue our story and if I have to be the one to protect and took care of her, I will. That's Lisa, My Lisa.

Not long after, we arrived at our house, OUR. It feels good to finally call it ours again. If only I find out earlier I should have not denied it when she said it before.

"Lisa?wake up. We're already here. Just continue your sleep upstairs"
I said softly afraid that it might frighten her just like before.

"Nini?" She asked rubbing her eyes with her hands and pouting slightly obviously still sleepy. I just smiled, I'd love to see this every morning .But suddenly she sit straight up and look at me

"I'm mean Jennie" "pls don't be mad"
I heard her mumble the last words. I frown but then remember the way I acted the first time she came. I don't wanna confuse her more so I just went out and open the door for her. I let her walk inside and go upstairs first because I need to prepare the food we bought outside. Before she reached the top of the stairs,  I said something I guess she didn't expect

"But I preferred the first one" referring to the nickname she called me. She just looks back with an obvious blush in her cheeks and walk hastily towards the guest room.

I pouted when I heard the door shut. We should sleep together:<

Anyways, I finished preparing the foods so I also head upstairs.

I knocked first and then opened the door seeing her sitting on the single couch beside the bed, asleep.

"She seems to be so sleepy now" I mumbled

"Lisa hey, we need to eat first,  you have to take your medicine"

She slightly stirred
"Oh jennie uhm, I'm sorry I fell asleep again, I was just too tired and- awch" wincing as she bit the bruised part of her lips

"Hey are you ok?" I said as I move her hands in her lips and touched it with mine(hands🤡).

"Let's start eating so we can treat those ok?" She just nods,  she seem flustered from the bold move I made.

After we finished I treated her bruises. I saw her getting ready for bed. I need to do something. Come on Jennie you have to convince her sleep with you.

"Uhm hey Lisa"

"Yes Jen?do you need something?"

"Yeah I kinda need something?" I told her slightly hesitating

"What is it?"

"You" It just slipped in my mouth and I don't know what to do. She's shocked from my answer. "I mean uhm, eh, you, yes I need , ahm someone to sleep with because,  I , uhm scared of dark?yeah" oh God that was a stupid reason Jennie Kim that was awful.

"But I'm also afraid of dark" oh right damn. Now it's more complicated. I don't know what to do anymore but the  she speaks again

"But uhm sure I can sleep with you"
YES SHE AGREED "only if you want to" she added

"OFCOURSE I DO!" I answered with a little jump and then stopped,  ok that was embarrassing. "Ehem, I mean yea that's fine, so uhm Let's go?"

"Yea sure"

Oh God help me survive this night.