Chapter 10

Jennie's POV

We arrived at my office after almost 30 mins. I look beside me and watch Lisa sleep. I never seen her calm since the day she stayed at my house and her behavior really bothers me. What happened to her? I can't stay mad when she acts like this specially when I know that I am the only person she have right now. I don't know where her Jisoo unnie is staying,  even her parents. I really don't know what to do.

I shake Lisa a little to wake her up.

"Lisa hey,  wake up we're already here" as I shake her more. Slowly she opens her eyes,  I attempted to touch her again but then she flinched. Again, weird.

But then she finally adjusted to her surroundings and realize where she is.

"Uhm, Jen, I, uhm.." I just look at her waiting for what she was about to say.
Suddenly she looks down.

"I'm sorry, I should have drive us here, I should not acted like that, Please forgive me, I'll never act like that again, I-"

"Let's just go, I have lots of things to do" I cut her off coz she's starting to tear up and I don't wanna see her breakdown again. She just nod and went out of the car.

As we entered the building, eyes were on us. I can't blame them, Lisa is actually attractive despite losing weight. But I can't also hell but to secretly glare at those employees who keeps ogling to her. You can see the shocked expression from the old employees coz they know who Lisa is. Right now Lisa just keeps her head low and just tailing on me.
We entered the elevator and til now she is still looking down and is playing with her fingers. She looks like a child. We arrived at my office very shortly.

As we entered my office I internally groan as I see the pile of papers that I have to do but then I remembered my plan for today. I saw Lisa standing behind me so I sat down and stare at her.

"You see Lisa,  WE have a lot of things to do, so we better start now right?"

"Yes Jen I understand" she answers immediaetly.

"Ok Good" and I already started everything. And hour had passed and I finally  finished all the papers and now its Lisa's turn to do her thing

"Lisa?"

"Yes Jen?" I smirked

"Bring all of these papers and boxes to  10th floor" my office is at 23rd floor guys.

"All of these?" She asked as she points to lots of papers and boxes

"Yes, do you have a problem with it?"

"N-no ofcourse not"

"Good you may start now"

She started to lift things and she struggled a little, that's new, she used to be so strong. But anyways she lose weight so maybe that's the reason.

It's now her 3rd time coming back here to transfer these papers to 10th floor and she seems so exhausted already but I just ignored her she deserves it. On her 4th time coming back I stopped her and told her to make me a coffee.

Its been 20 minutes and she's still now coming back, is making a coffee that hard for her? I scoffed. Anyways I still waited.