Chapter 18

Lisa's POV

We arrived at her company smoothly with Jennie constantly grabbing my hands and caressing it softly.

The memory of last night appeared in my thoughts,  I was crying but I was aware of what's happening. That moment I told Jennie to make it stop, she answered me that it'll never happen again. I haven't told her what happened when I was gone yet. Now I am confused, what does she mean about that?does she know something?
My thoughts were cut off as Jennie spoke. She again held my hands

"You good Lili?"

She always use my nickname now but some things really doesn't change, like how I blush everytime she show affection towards me specially now that we're slowly getting better again.

"Uhm Yeah, all good"

"Eh?so let's go?we are already here you know" she said as she chuckled.

"Oh I haven't noticed, uhm I was slightly sleepy?yeah"

"You're being a sleepyhead now huh?" She suddenly pinched my cheeks. I winced a little and pouted.

"Oh I'm sorry does it hurt?here let me kiss it" she said as she quickly peck my cheeks. She then went out of the car while I was there frozen in my sit with an obvious blush in my face.

"My Nini kissed me" I mumbled to myself. I haven't noticed that Jennie already opened the door for me and was waiting for me to come out

"Yes, and if you don't move you ass there, I would kiss you again but" she grabbed my shoulders and make me face her "now it'll be on your lips" she gazed on my lips as she said that. I hurriedly went outside due to embarrassment.

"Yah!Lili don't you want my kisses?" She pouted. Damn she's so cutee.

"We, I mean you're going to be late for work, we need to hurry?" I said trying to avoid the kissing topic. She huffed and walk towards me

"Fine, let's go now" she grabbed my arms and guided me inside.

As we were walking we passed by the place where one of her employee harrased me. I can't help but to stop and stare. But I felt Jennie held my face and make me face her.

She

Kissed

Me

On my Lips

I felt that my world stops and it seems like it was only her and me. She started to move her lips, I wasn't responding yet and that made her bit my lower lip, a moan escaped my mouth and I blushed, that was embarrassing, but Jennie kept kissing me and I can't help but to close my eyes and respond with her kisses.
As we felt that we were about to lose our breathe, we slowly break the kiss but she remained her forehead against mine.

"I've been waiting to do that since you showed up in my house" she smiled. A smile that never fails to make my heart flatter. Have I told you how hot Jennie looks today with her tux.

 Have I told you how hot Jennie looks today with her tux

See what I mean?

"Lili you're spacing out again. Am I that good kisser?hm?" She teasingly said.

"Alright lets go" she pecked again before she walked away

"Gosh her lips were so soft" she mumbled but I clearly heard her.