(The hairstyle and Dabi's Clothes are what Jaune has. I won't reveal anything else.(1))

Coco: Got to say, Lover Boy is Rocking that style.

Yang: And That haircut is actually looks Good on him.

Dread appeared and he looked rather Worried.

Jaune: Dread I'm going to that universe.

Dread: Jaune I must implore that you don't. The person you will face there will be More powerful than you Can Understand.

Jaune: But What He is Doing to that world is not right. You told me that I can be a Hero, this is it.

Dread: You don't get it Jaune, you Can't defeat him. He is too powerful!

Jaune: Why are you stopping me?! What is so bad that—

Dread: It's Me!

Jaune/Everyone: What?/What?

Jaune: What are you saying?

Dread: Jaune the monster that is Destroying that planet....is me. It's a Version Of Me. Specifically.

Jaune: But why would you do that?!

Dread: I don't know either... one day he just started to do that. He took out the heroes of that world. Watch closely.

Everyone was Shocked and Downright terrified...if that Dread did that to all of them, granted he did took damage only to Regenerate like nothing happened...

they looked at The Dread in front of them and Saw Regret And Sadness On His Face.

Jaune: What's With the Uniform? And Why would he do that?