015: Partners

Mulai dari awal

She observes everyone and most girls are swooning over it.

'Oh, so that's why they became popular that fast,' she thought.  'How come this is the first time I saw this video? Oh, probably because I don't go to the cafeteria that often.'

After the video ended, Taemin immediately went to Jiyeon, "See? Kai's not good as me? C'mmon, let's be partners, Jiyeon-a." Taemin insisted.

"Get lost," Kai pushed Taemin's forehead away.

Jiyeon saw how Kai and Taemin fight together as if they were brothers. Though, Kai looks more old and mature than his sunbae –Taemin. After Taemin left she asked Kai, "Is he a better dancer than you?"

Kai's eyes widened in such an obvious question (for him), he smirked and said, "Of course, not. Anyway, we're partners, right?"

'Of course'—that's what Jiyeon wanted to say. But there's something inside her holding her back saying that. Maybe she's just shy, or hate to admit that she really wanted to be Kai's partner.

Jay Park finally arrived to announce (again, for those who haven't read) about the dance competition. After that, they start to warm up and create new dance routines for the upcoming music fest in less than two months. Since they don't have much time to waste in their dance classes.

After taking the shower, Kai approached Jiyeon.

"Jiyeon-a," Kai said while Jiyeon was brushing her hair.

"What?"

"Are you free this Saturday?"  Kai asked in a shy tone. And Jiyeon was kinda confused with his actions.

"I don't—" before she could answer 'no', since she already have plans with Baekhyun,  Kai interrupts her line.

His shy tone shift into a more strict tone and said, "Saturday.  10 am. Front gates. See you there." And he exit the studio fast before Jiyeon can react.

"Bwoo? What for? Why would he ask me out?"  Jiyeon frowned.

"Oh I see, someone's got a date this Saturday," Jiyeon turned her head when she heard someone spoke. And she saw Taemin with a grin on his face.

Before Jiyeon could speak (again), girls behind Taemin heard what he said.

"Bwo? Who got asked out, Taemin oppa?"  girls younger than Jiyeon asked Taemin. Taemin squited his eyes to Jiyeon in a meaningful way. The girls get what Taemin mean. And asked again, "With who?"

Taemin grinned evilly to the girls, and said, "Your oppa."

At first, Jiyeon thought Taemin and her will go out, but when the girls reacted and said, "With Kai oppa?"

Their jaw drops in awe and looked at Jiyeon. Jiyeon got scared with their reactions even before getting shock knowing that she's having a date with Kai. She's scared she'll be attacked by her hubaes (juniors).

"Tsk," a girl crossed her arms, "You're so lucky Jiyeon eonnie."

"I bet you two will be the campus sweethearts."

"BWOOOOOO?!" Jiyeon reacted. "Why do you say that?"

"I think you two are so sweet. I mean, I noticed you're always with him, you know."

Jiyeon don't know what was the exact reason why her cheeks suddenly flared up into scarlet and her heart suddenly beats fast. Probably because she can't deny the fact that she and Kai are always together.

"Are you sure, eonnie, you two are not in a relationship?"

Jiyeon's eyes widened, "NOOO! No." She shook her head. "Anyways, I have to go. Bye."

"Ba-bye, eonnie! Hwaiting! We root for KaiYeon!" The two girls waved, and Jiyeon noticed that people started looking at their direction. Jiyeon tries to hide her face with her hair and immediately exits the studio.

While walking at the hallway, Jiyeon's heart won't stop beating. And for no exact reason, she keeps visualizing Kai's face on her head.

"Eunjung-a," Jiyeon drops her bag on the floor and confronts Eunjung who's busy scrubbing different beauty proucts on her face.

"Wae?"

"What's the feeling of being inlove?"  She sat near Eunjung at the bed.

Eunjung paused for a moment and slowly looked at Jiyeon, "You ask me that? You've been into a relationship before, haven't you?"

"Aww c'mmon, Eunjung. Don't be like this." Jiyeon hold Eunjung's both hands to face her.

And a smile appear right away from Eunjung face and ask, "Who's the guy?"

"Uhh..." Jiyeon suddenly felt awkward saying his name, "You know.."

"Kai?" Eunjung said, excited. And Jiyeon's cheeks once again flared into scarlet. "Omona (OMG)."

"Ya... don't look at me like that. It's awkward." Jiyeon looked down, hiding her shy face.

"Now you finally realized that Kai like you, right?"

Jiyeon looked unsurely at Eunjung, "You really think he likes me?"

"You don't know?" Eunjung blurted out.

"What? Everyone knows? He told you?"

"Nooo," She heavily shook her head. "Isn't it obvious? He's very clingy to you! Don't you notice that?"

"I do, I do. But I don't want to assume anything," she lowered her head.

"ASSUME!" Eunjung hold Jiyeon's hand tightly and said, "Lemme tell you, action will always speak louder than words."

There was a moment of silence between the two. Jiyeon slowly looked at Eunjung. "Do you like Kai... for me?"

Eunjung's face lightens and her face mask even drops, "YES! OMO... I'M SO HAPPY! You like him?"

"I still don't know."

THE NOTE: I love you guys! Thank you for supporting/appreciating this story :) I hope you can bare with my slow updates, I'm so sorry :(

I'm kinda actually losing it (writing spirit) because of my really (when I mean "really", it's effin' seriously REALLY) tight sched. Instead of writing an update, I have to rest haha huhu :3 Thanks for understanding.

PEACE, love and RESPECT

-JaeKnight-