"Minzy eonnie," Jiyeon call minzy.

"Oh? Jiyeon-a, you're going to join the dance competition?" Minzy asked.

"I hope so, but i still don't have a partner. How about you?"

Minzy grinned, grabbed Jiyeon's arm and pull her over and said, "Taeyang oppa."

"Oh, jinjja? I saw him dance, and he's so good. Congrats!"

"Kekeke... Well, goodluck finding a partner."

"A partner?" Suddenly, a mushroom head guy passed by them and overheard their conversation. "Oh, I also don't have a partner," the guy looked at Jiyeon. Jiyeon knows his face but not his name. He actually resembles Choi Jong Hun from the upperclass men when he smiles. "I'm Lee Taemin, let's be partners?" He hand his hand over to Jiyeon. They both shook hands. But she's not sure about him being her partner.

"Ya~ Taemin!!" Kai walk in to the conversation. "Don't try anything funny!"

"Aigoo... This punk, doesn't know how to respect his sunbae," Taemin ruffled Kai's hair really hard.

"Ya~" Kai jolted from Taemin. "What are you doing here, anyway?"

"I have found my partner," he beamed. And before they know it, Minzy has left them.

"Jiyeon?!" Kai blurted out. Kai looked at Jiyeon, pretty disappointed and shocked.

"No~ I did not," Jiyeon defended herself.

"But I thought you're looking for a partner?"

"What?!" Kai exclaimed. "You were looking for a partner besides me?"

"Yeah. I mean no. I mean," Kai was confused on what Jiyeon was saying, and even Jiyeon was confused on what she was saying. "Look. I was about to ask you to be my partner, but I saw --"

"You were about ask me?" Kai has this hidden happy face under his handsome poker face.

"Yeah. But then I saw some girls, not just any other girls but great dancers, were asking you to their partner, so I assumed you'll go," Jiyeon catch her breath after explaining.

"Huh, you don't trust me," Kai sulked.

"Oooooookay? I see there's drama here. To finish it, Jiyeon-a," Taemin looked at Jiyeon, "Let's be partners instead so you won't suffer under this possessiv--"

"Go away." Kai covered Taemin's face and pushed him away.

"Well, I do trust you." Jiyeon suddenly turned her head away and whispered to herself, "Sometimes."

"But wait," a thought suddenly crossed Jiyeon's mind. "Why do you suddenly became so popular with the girls?"

"Tch."

(watch the video on the side )

Exactly, an electronic music playing on the television caught Jiyeon's attention. Red strings were covering two figures inside a cone, and red and silver glitters were all over the place. Jiyeon was surprised to see the young Kai and Luhan.

Jiyeon eyed Kai, and Kai had his poker face while watching the video. And when they started dancing, Luhan wore a strong face over his baby yet cold face, while Kai was just wearing a poker yet sexy face. And they started syncro dancing along with the beat.

Jiyeon literally dropped her jaw in awe when she saw how great both of them can dance. Though, Luhan may have some flaws, but he still manages to keep up with Kai. Since this is not the first time that Jiyeon saw Kai danced, she was surprised with Luhan's unexpected skill.