*Rosier Manor*

"Mum, where are we?" Reg asked while looking into the big foyer. Rory looked around in awe as well, while Evan was kind of just staring off. Tina looked at the old furniture, while Cody looked through the ancient books. "Rosier manor," Rory said. Reg lit the lights with his wand. "And, why?" Evan walked around and answered. "Well, your mother may have accidentally angered Harry, losing his trust, which then led us into hiding. Dumble gave her specific orders to come here if we ever needed to hide. Anyways, it was going to happen at some point because I bet the ministry is going to start looking for muggle-borns." The children all were fascinated by the house. "Dad, you lived here?" Tina asked. Evan nodded, "Yea, I did. It's a bit dark though don't you think? Maybe we can decorate it. Rory, will you do the honours?" 

Rory smirked at the request, forgetting everything else. She twirled her wand, and soon the dark green walls turned in bright baby pink with sheep all over them. "Mum! Are you kidding?" Rory laughed at their reaction. "What? Don't you think they're cute? Now you can go to sleep better." She said with a cute cheeky grin. Evan held in his laughter, he found it hilarious if he imagined his parents living there. Reg groaned, "Mum! Change it to something better!" Tina and Cody agreed. "Fine fine, I'll change it, but I like it this way," She twirled her wand again, and the walls turned into a bright blue. It looked better that way. "Hey, dad? Can we explore the house?" Evan looked around for some more, "Sure, just call us if you need any help. The bedroom is that way." The kids ran out of the living room to the second floor. 

"I'm surprised, didn't think Rosier manor was this big!" Rory stated while examining some photos. "We should have just come to live here don't you think?" Rory joked. Evan smiled and shook his head. "Then we wouldn't have met the Weasleys." Rory shrugged. "Merlin! Is this you?" She asked while picking up a photo from the coffee table. It was of Evan, maybe a couple of months old. Rory snickered while Evan turned red. He grabbed the photo from Rory's hand and placed it back on the table. Rory turned around so she could laugh. "My god, you were chubby!" Evan glared at his wife while grabbing her around the ribs and tickling her. "Take it back!" He said while laughing. Rory giggled and tried to get herself out of his arms. "No! I won't! Let me go!" She couldn't control her laughter. She stepped back a few steps, and stepped on Evan's foot, causing him to let go. Rory felt it, and ran, Evan, following closely behind. 

"It's a fact! You can't change it!" She yelled. They chased each other like kids, but they didn't care. Rory led him to the kitchen, then up the stairs. She opened the big door, leading to a library. She didn't pay much attention, because she kept running to the end of the room. A big window was placed, letting light in, and beautiful scenery in front of them. Rory stopped running to catch her breath but also noticed the view. Evan caught up to her and wrapped his arms around her. They looked out the window, silence falling over. "It's beautiful," Rory whispered. Evan nodded, "well, everything has something that's beautiful."

****

Rory was reluctant to let her kids attend Hogwarts this year. She only let it happen because Severus promised they wouldn't get hurt. The rosiers and Severus had been in touch lately, and it was safe to say they all knew what they had to do. Rory was in possession of everything Dumbledore owned, except a few things.  Dumbledore had written a will to Harry, Hermione and Ron, as well as a small fortune to Hogwarts. The rest was secretly passed onto Rory. Dumbledore also granted Reg the ability to apparate and disapparate inside Hogwarts if ever needed. The rosiers were upset that they couldn't attend Bill and Fleur's wedding, but they had to be kept hidden. It was all over the daily prophet that the ministry had fallen, resulting in Evan staying at Home than work at the ministry. The Golden Trio were said to be in hiding, but Rory had a sense of where they were. Grimmauld Place.

She went as an owl and heard Kreacher tell them about Regulus. She was in tears when she came back. Now understanding how Regulus died, but she was proud of him. Proud he stood up for what he believed in. After some research, she found out that the real locket was with Dolores Umbridge at the ministry, meaning the trio would go there to retrieve the locket. So then she set her plan. She set up a meeting at the ministry for 'muggle inspection'. There she would finally reveal her identity, making sure that Harry heard, then get out without being captured. It was easy for her to plan. All she had to do was listen to the Trio's plan, send a letter to the ministry, and get ready. Evan was coming along as well, in his animagus form. He would be holding her real wand in miniature size, while she would hand in her fake wand. 

Rory entered the room with no hesitation. Holding a blank face, she sat down on the chair in the middle of the room. Umbridge, pink as ever was sitting highly, Tobias Yaxley at her side. Rory glared at the familiar man and almost gagged. His eyes did not recognize her at first, but when he saw her fury, he realized who it was. Mafalda Hopkirk was on the other side of Umbridge, Rory knew her. But today, she was acting differently. She drummed her fingers against the table, and the motion gave Rory a hint. Hermione. So where were Harry and Ron? From behind 'Hermione' was the wall. But it wasn't as clear as it should be. Harry.  Yaxley opened his mouth.

"Rory, long time no see." He said with a smirk. Rory raised an eyebrow. "Long time indeed. How's you're teeth?" Rory held the slightest smirk, only Evan would realize. Yaxley sneered but didn't say anything. Umbridge cleared her throat. "You are Aurora Iolanthe Rosier?" She asked in her high-pitched voice. Rory nodded slowly and shrugging at the same time. "Partly, yes." It confused everyone in the room, but Umbridge continued. 

"Married to Evan Rosier? Mother to Tina, Regulus, Cody Rosier? And Molly Rosier who is deceased?" Rory balled her fits. "Yes," she said a little dangerously. Dolores took notice of her attitude. "A wand was taken from you when you arrived at the ministry, 11 inches, elder and unicorn hair core? Do you recognize this?" Rory nodded and smiled sweetly. "Yes, I bought it when I was ten at Ollivanders." The confidence was suspicious to Umbridge. "I believe that is a lie, only witches can buy their wands, you are not a witch. Whom did you steal the wand from?" The room fell silent. Unlike the other victims, Rory stayed quiet and calm. She smiles before opening her mouth, catching everyone's attention, including Harry and Hermione's.