*Quidditch*

February 25th, 1977

Today was the first quidditch match of the year, meaning Rory would be helping out at the hospital wing. It was Slytherin versus Ravenclaw today so nothing too exciting except for the fact that there would likely be injuries. "Good luck today Ev! Be safe and I love you!" she gave him a short kiss "Love you too." Rory stole his Slytherin jumper which was extremely warm. Remus offered to sit in the commentator's box so she could get a clear view of everything. The game started out clean, with Slytherin winning the first points. Then it got aggressive. Mostly due to Davies and Flint being competitive, which lead to the teammates being aggressive as well. Rory could see Evan try and focus on the game rather than his opponents. She cheered loudly when he scored goals. Despite scoring goals, his teammates were more concentrated on knocking Ravenclaws out of the air, which gave Ravenclaw clear shots of scoring. 

She saw Evan and Regulus give the same annoyed looks at their teammates. Around an hour later, Goyle knocked one of the Ravenclaw players completely out of the air which surely damaged them. Ravenclaw got a penalty point, which brought them up 210-50. Even if Regulus cached the snitch, they wouldn't win. Evan knew this so he tried to get a goal in. Rory gasped as she saw one of the Ravenclaw beaters send a buldger his way. He managed to get the quaffle in but Rory winced when it hit him in the head. Just as he scored, Regulus caught the snitch, making the two houses tie. 

Rory rushed out of the commentator's box and went to find Evan. She found Slughorn levitating him in the air as he took him to the hospital wing. His head was bleeding and he was unconcious. Pomfrey started giving him healing potions, while Rory attended the Ravenclaw. She had a nasty cut on her leg which was probably from Goyles broom skinning her. It looked like it would scar, so she gave Ravenclaw her potion. It instantly healed and the Chaser visibly relaxed. "Rory! How did you do that?!" Came the voice of poppy. "Oh, I forgot to tell you. I came up with this potion when I figured out about Remus's Lycanthropy. I didn't want him to scar so I came up with a potion that would heal them. As far as I know, it heals just about anything. I just didn't tell anyone because I didn't want people to use it to their advantage, but your welcome to use it in the hospital." Poppy seemed delighted. "Well, I must tell Dumbledore of your amazing creation!" and she left to take care of another patient. Rory walked over to Evans's sleeping form. "Oh, you dummy. I told you to be careful!" she kissed him on the head and left to go get some stuff. It was settled that she would stay overnight to take care of the patients. 

It was around midnight when Evan started to stir. Rory sat by his bed reading. "You're awake." "What happened-ow" He tried to sit upright. "Shh don't move. You got hit in the head by a buldger and now you have a concussion. You managed to get the quaffle in, and Reg caught the snitch, so now you're tied with Ravenclaw." She said as she laid a damp towel on his head. "At least Flint won't kill me." She gave him a glare. "What?! Am I not allowed to get hurt? Plus, I get to see my lovely girlfriend, who takes very good care of me." She slapped him in the arm. "I hope that's not the reason you got hurt!" "Of course not!" "get some rest Rosie, you're gonna need it." She said with a sweet smile.

**** 

 May 26th, 1977

Rory's sixth year was going by in a breeze. It was definitely way easier than the year before. Tonight was the full moon, and she had patrols with Remus. As always, she would give him the potion and cover for him while he has his transformations. 

"Rory, I have to go. Will you be alright on your own?" She rolled her eyes. "You ask this every time! Of course, I'll be fine on my own. Just you be careful." She watched as he left to the whomping willow. Her patrol around the great hall was done so she decided to go to the second floor where Evan was patrolling. Fortunately, she caught someone lurking in the corridors but he looked familiar. A skinny black-haired boy was trying to get out of the castle. It was Severus. Instead of reporting him, she wanted to know where her friend was going. He led her outside to the whomping willow. Rory's eyes widened. He was going to find Remus and potentially get hurt. She heard a howl, and Severus seemed to have heard it too. He got a stick from the ground and poked a knot in the tree. Before she could stop him, he was already through the opening and Rory had no choice but to follow him. There was a long hallway, which went on for a while. When she saw some familiarity, she knew she was in the shrieking shack. A yell was heard from up ahead, and Rory sprinted. She found a werewolf, towering over Severus, and what seemed to be a stag. A dog was trying to stop the wolf from attacking, and a little rat was hiding in the corner. The stag seemed to notice Rory and took its gaze off of the wolf. In that split second, the wolf pushed the stag out of the way, having a clear view of Rory and Severus. 

James took the place of the stag was panic sticken. Rory brought her wand and conjured a Patronus. Just as the wolf was about to bite Severus, a blue phoenix flew past it, grabbing its attention. It circled the wolf before leading it to another part of the house. "C'mon Sev, we have to hurry. She led them through the tunnel and out the tree, James and Sirius following closely behind. "You absolute idiot Severus! What were you thinking?" The boy was shaking. "He's a werewolf! Lupin! A monster!" Sirius was about to jump on him when he was held back by James. "Remus is not a monster. He is cursed, and cannot control what happens. It's not his fault he has to suffer like that." She said it in a relatively calm voice, but anyone who knew her knew that she was mad. She turned and looked at the other boys. "I know Severus doesn't know about the willow, so how did he get into it," She asked with a raised brow. 

"I didn't do it and Peter wouldn't do it either." James turned and looked at Sirius. Everyone's eyes were on him. "Fine, it was me. I didn't expect him to get so far!" James was about to explode. And so was Rory, but instead she took them up to Dumbledore's office to sort things out. It came to a decision that Severus would swear not to tell anybody. Now they only had to explain to Remus what happened. Rory stayed behind to talk to her grandfather. "Rory, that was rather smart of you to conjure a Patronus to distract Remus. I am proud." She beamed happily before leaving.