*World cup*

Summer 1993

Authur and Evan had both managed to get top box seats at the next quidditch World cup. The kids were extremely excited over the news and immediately went to tell Harry. Tina and Fred had been caught by Evan, and to say he was mad would be an under exaggeration. Evan had a VERY long talk to the both of them, and to Tina's dismay, when she got home, Severus was also there giving her another lecture. 

Tina had received her Hogwarts letter, a little heavier than the last 4 years, and Rory was literally over the moon when she saw the yellow prefects badge. Fred and George had been doing weird experiments in their room, letting Evan join in on the fun. Bill and Charlie were home for the summer, as they were going to go to the world cup with them. Molly and Regulus were solely focused on books, trying to figure out more about metamorphagus's and elementals. Percy was trapped in his room again, worrying Rory. He assured her he was alright, but she felt that he was working too hard. Ron was a little miserable because his best friends were not arriving quickly enough. Cody and Ginny had secretly been playing on their sibling's brooms, but of course, Rory knew about it.

The Weasleys had gotten two extra tickets for Hermione and Harry, so they sent them each a letter to their parents the muggle way. Rory had to stop Molly from sticking so many post stamps on the envelope, knowing the Dursleys would not appreciate it. Molly had asked Ron to send another letter to Harry, just in case it didn't reach them. They were still deciding how to get Harry, and Authur suggested using the floo. Rory didn't like the idea and told him that they used electrical fires so it would be hard for them to get there. She suggested that she could go by apparating since she had already been there before. They agreed and Rory warned them to have a bucket ready just in case. 

She apparated on Sunday morning into the Dursley front door, not wanting to scare the living hell out of them, even if it would be funny. She knocked on the door, and it was opened by Petunia. "Hello Tuney, if I could come in and get my godson, I will be out just as fast as I came in." This time, Petunia let her in by herself, wanting the witch to get out of her house. She went into the living room and found Vernon, Harry, and Dudley. She greeted Dudley but didn't get much of a reply. "Why are you here again!? You said you'd leave us alone!" Vernon said gruffly. "I said that IF you treated Harry more properly, but you arent so I can bother you again." 

She turned and saw the boy with glasses. She hugged him. "Hello Harry, you ready to go?" Harry nodded, "My trunk is upstairs, I'll go get it." Rory nodded as Harry went to go get her stuff, creating awkward tension in the living room. After 5 minutes, he finally came down with his trunk and owl. Rory waved her wand and his luggage disappeared. He gave her a confused look. "It's at the Burrow, now we'll leave. Good talking to you Tuney and Vernon, nice to meet you too Dudley." She had a fake smile on. Harry nodded at them before leaving to the front door. "Where are you going?" Rory asked. "The front door?" Harry asked in a 'duh' tone. Rory laughed and shook her head. "No hold onto my arm, I promised my dear friend Tuney that I would leave as quickly as I came, the front door would not uptake that." she got to see the horror on their faces before turning on the spot and leaving with a crack. 

****

"Harry!" Ron said as he heard a crack in the living room. To Rory's surprise, Harr did not throw up. "Well done Harry, that's called apparating. Easier than floo, but only overaged wizards and witches can do it. I'm surprised you didn't vomit, I did my first time." Although he wasn't hurling, he still looked a bit sick. "Harry dear! Welcome back!" Would you like something to eat?" Rory let Molly take care of Harry. Fred and George had done something rather stupid in Rory's opinion, not that she didn't like their idea of opening a joke shop, but making Molly mad about it. Rory would admit it was annoying when they left their pranking supplies everywhere, picking up some fake wands herself. After Molly was done yelling at the twins, she helped set up for dinner outside. Bill and Charlie were trying to knock out the flying tables, Percy yelling at them from above complaining that they were too loud. "I worry about him, he works too hard!" Rory said to Bill as she put plates down. 

"Try telling him that! You're the only person he listens too! Although he might get better when the cup is done and planning for- you know." Bill said. "I guess." Rory said.  Dinner had started, mostly by Percy talking about Crouch. He was talking about the lack of help in his department, and Ludo Bagman not being much help. "I like Ludo," Said Authur. "He's the one who helped get us the tickets-" He was interrupted by Percy, "Oh Bagman's likable enough, but how he got into head of departments, when I compare him to Mr. Crouch! I can't see Mr.Crouch losing a member of his department and not trying to find out what happened to them. You realise Bertha Jorkins has been missing for a month now?" Rory nodded. "Poor woman, she was a nice person. I hope nothing serious happened." Percy nodded at her statement. "Yes, but Bertha is a little hopeless, still, Ludo should still try and firguer out where she went, no one else can afford the time to right now, after all there is a big event we need to organise after the cup." Percy said it with a little smile. Reg and Cody groaned. "Why can't you just tell us?" They asked. Percy tutted and said "Top secret business."

**** 

The next morning they woke up early and started walking up the hill to get to the portkey. Everyone was a bit tired, and jealous that Bill, Charlie and Percy were able to apparate. "Evan- I'm sleepy. You took the blankets last night." Rory said. Evan scoffed. "Did not! You kicked them off!" They bickered lightly on their way to the top of the hill. "Should be here somewhere," Authur said examining the ground. "Authur! Over here! We got it!" A voice that sounded familiar was shouting from the other side of the hill. "Amos!" Authur said smiling and walking toward him and his son. "Oh hello Rory and Evan!" Rory greeted her old friend warmly, but Evan stiffened just a bit. It wasn't that he didn't like Amos, he just felt a little jealous?

Rory noticed his behaviour and rolled her eyes. "Grow up Rosie!" She said while pinching his cheeks. The Weasleys and Rosiers were a bit confused but shrugged it off. Authur introduced them all to the Diggory, Fred and George were a little cold towards Cedric, mostly Fred because he was being overprotective of Tina. "All these your Authur?" Amos asked. "No only the red heads, these four are Rory and Evan's and these two are friends of Ron's. Hermione, and- you probably know, Harry potter." Amos's eyes were wide. "Merlins beard is it really? Ced has talked a lot about you." Rory tuned out, her brain not working properly.

"Ah, we better get going, its a minute off. Hold onto it." The all touched the old boot, and a second later, they were at the world cup.