CH24: The Date Pt.1

Comenzar desde el principio

"Why not?"

"This needs to be a surprise for her. Never show your presence to the lady you are swooning over with a letter in hand."

"Dice, what do you want me to do here? I don't want to mess this up."

"When you walk up to her door, lay the letter down on the floor or put it between the door, knock, then get your hiney out of there. Simple?"

"Simple indeed," The Devil replied. "Hope this isn't straight forward."

"It shouldn't be. I just know that she'll be interested." Dice walked off, whistling.

Mystic was showering up for another night at the Casino. The Devil came up to her door. Laying the letter down, he knocked on the door before shifting into a spider and crawling away. Mystic heard this and walked over to the bedroom door. "Hello?" She opens it, seeing no one around. She clutched her towel tight around her body. "Hm?" She looked down, stepping on the letter. Picking it up, she opened it.

ʏօʊʀ ֆӄɨռ ɢʟօաֆ ʟɨӄɛ ȶɦɛ ֆɨʟʋɛʀʏ ʍօօռ

ɨ ƈǟռ'ȶ աǟɨȶ ȶօ ֆɛɛ ʏօʊ ֆօօռ

ʟɛȶ'ֆ ֆǟʏ ʏօʊ ǟռɖ ɨ ʍɛɛȶ ʊք ֆօʍɛաɦɛʀɛ ɦɨɢɦ

աɦɛʀɛ աɛ ƈǟռ ֆȶǟʀɛ ǟȶ ǟ ȶɦօʊֆǟռɖ ֆȶǟʀֆ ʊք ɨռ ȶɦɛ ֆӄʏ

ɨ'ʟʟ քʀօʋɨɖɛ ɖʀɨռӄֆ, ʄօօɖ, ǟռɖ ʟɨɢɦȶ

ʍɛǟռաɦɨʟɛ, ʝʊֆȶ ֆʍɨʟɛ ǟռɖ ʟօօӄ քʀɛȶȶʏ ȶօռɨɢɦȶ

ʟօʋɛ, ȶɦɛ ɖɛʋɨʟ

Mystic blushed brightly, "He wrote a letter for me? This is so thoughtful. I wonder what he plans on taking me to?" She headed back into her room, going to get dressed up.

The Devil came down, shifting back to normal. "I take that as a yes from her! A YES FOR ME!! HAHAHA!!" He shouted excitedly. He heard footsteps coming back to the door which made him form into a bat and flutter away.

Meanwhile, Dice was gathering the staff in the main lobby area. "Alrighty, this time tonight, I want to make sure that this place is in tip top shape-"

"What are you sayin', King Dice? Look around you, we have been keeping this place well organized and worth a grab for the customers and patrons," Mr. Wheezy says.

"If you let me finish, you would let me explain why I want this place to look at its best!" King Dice cleared his throat before continuing. "The Devil is actually going out tonight with someone and I am going to be in charge of this place."

"How will our Boss get his souls?" Rum asked.

"Yeah and why would he be busy for someone other than collecting souls?" Martini added on. "Is he... On a date?"

"To be honest, yes, but-"

"Hahahaha! Our Boss is dating?! Is this a joke? Because I'm laughing!" Mr. Chimes laughed as others followed along.

"Well shoot my bottom chips, that is crazy. Doesn't he hate love?" Chips asked.

"SHHHH! Shut it, y'all! Look, he does but he wants to experiment. Is that bad?"

"I don't find it bad at all. I find it kind of cute. I bet it's that sweet gal that he has feelings for," Dot sighs in 'aw'.

"Sure, it's cute to you but I know for a fact that our Boss wouldn't want to waste his time with Mystic!" Pip rolls his eyes.

"Now wait just a minute! Mystic deserves a chance. She's been helping out in this casino. Have you seen how the Boss has been acting?" Hopus points out. "He's been acting strange around her."