Chapter 4: Sweet Encounters

Start from the beginning

???: "Or just a straight up lie! Honestly Ruby, you can't just believe everything people say!"

Ruby: "Weiss! This is the person I saw with my uncle on Friday, and that means that Ozpin knows them too! So I'm sure we can trust them!"

Weiss: "Hmmm... but a healthy amount of scepticism wouldn't go amiss though..."

Y/N: "...Are you warrior? Strength mark on your eye."

Weiss: "Strength mark...? You mean this scar, no?"

Y/N: "Scar...? My Papa had lots of these 'scars.' He say they are mark of strength from fighting for goodness. More marks, more strength... was Papa wrong?"

Weiss: "Huh... maybe you aren't so bad after all! What was your name again?"

Y/N: "My name Y/N...R-Reeby say name was Weesh, yes?"

Weiss: "No, not Weesh. Weiss. And this walking hazard is Ruby, not Reeby."

Ruby: "Hello again!"

Y/N: "I see. Hello... again?"

Ruby: "Hello!"

Weiss: "Stop it Ruby, you're going to confuse them!"

Ruby: "Oh, oops! Sorry!"

Weiss: "Ignoring the red nuisance for a moment-"

Ruby: "-Hey!-"

Weiss: "-What exactly is your story? Why are you here so late after the initiation?"

Ruby: "Ooooh! And what team are you on?"

Y/N: "No team. Grey-Haired Man say no space for me. He say I am uh... 'available to support others.'"

Weiss: "A mercenary for hire?"

Ruby: "Oooh! So that means you'll get to fight in a whole bunch of teams? Ah! I'm so jealous!"

Weiss: "Ruby, you barely have the ability to work with this team, that you oh-so-unfortunately lead, it'd simply be impractical to allow you to jump into other teams with your lack of combat experience compared to everyone else."

Ruby: "Hey! I know I skipped a couple years... b-but I can fight with the best of them, you'll see! Team RWBY will be the best team that ever uh... teamed!"

Weiss: "I-... sigh... Never mind. Anyways Y/N, so can I assume that you've been spending this morning getting acquainted with the layout of the Academy?"

Y/N: "... I do not understand. Today I follow map, learn new home. So will not get lost."

Weiss: "That's... what I said...?"

???: "Take it easy on them Weiss, Y/N wasn't raised with the same privileges as you. "

Weiss: "Excuse M-"