A Fight For Love

Začať od začiatku

A red light pierced the circle like an arrow connecting the two. The string of fate vibrated, combining two unknowing beings.

"TE FERE MULUEA BROKEREN SALREVIE ACRENION!"

The string went as taut as a drum. It shook, trembling under pressure, threatening to snap. It unwound. Thread by thread it grew less think and bright.

The last thread shone redder than blood. The dust circle hardened, cracking at the edges. New threads appeared from the images of Elvin and Aria. They snapped, joining at the center.

The string turned metal-gold. Hard. Rigid. Unbreakable.

The Elvin in the image halted in the forest. His hand clawed at the green tunic over his heart. The string spread from the circle, trickling into the image of the forest, and wrapped around him. Elvin tumbled to his knees, eyes wide open. He fell face flat on the ground.

At the same time, the sleeping Aria twisted in her sleep. The gold string fell into her bed and slithered around her. She screamed, tears streaming down her plump cheeks.

They became one on top of the peak of this mountain, under the midnight sky.

At different times.

One in body. One in soul.

The fire disappeared. Valyria dropped to the ground, shaking in a feverish sweat. The blood that previously covered her body had burned away by the magic. Drool dripped down her cheek as her eyes closed.

Aria? Elvin's voice beckoned in her mind.

Elvin's voice made the world melt Aria. Once again, magic devoured her and took her away.

"The girl with the redwood hair, she is..."

Waves of energy continued to ripple through the darkroom

Waves of energy continued to ripple through the darkroom. Under the backdrop of the stone, Aria radiated like a star in the vastness of space. Every ounce of magic hidden and muffled by the seal surfaced, grasping hold of Aria's mind.

Aria's head twisted to the right. Her pupils dilated and shrunk, adjusting to the fire-lit room. Scents and noise assaulted her senses, muzzling her thoughts.

Aria's gaze trailed the length of her outstretched right arm. Her finger wrapped around the fragile throat of a gasping soldier. His brown eyes bulged open and his legs hovered and kicked over the hard floor.

"You are one of them?" Leonor said through clenched teeth from across the throne room. His lips turned down with disgust.

Leonor's voice traveled in low vibrating waves into Aria's newly pointed ears. It was a beacon — a call for all the nauseating anger that poisoned Aria's mind. Her caramel eyes burned, aflamed with bright white pupils dripping shimmering light. Her gaze narrowed on her brother.

Her tormentor.

Leonor was a plague. It spread, slow and persistently, until it consumed everything. Poisoned it with hate. He had finally won in breaking Aria down. Filled her with nothing but rotting despise for him.