43. Morning Desires.

Eamon awoke with a stretch, the aching in his joints reminding him of his age. He opened his eyes and the first thing he saw was the serine face of Y/N laying next to him in his bed. He just stared at her for a while, captivated by her beautiful and delicate features.

Her dark lashes rested gently against her rosy cheeks, several strands of her H/C hair had fallen across her face, and Eamon unconsciously brushed them away marveling at the soft feeling of her skin as he did so.

He watched the gentle rise and fall of her chest and felt himself relax, something about her presence next to him always put him at ease. He reached his hand out and caressed her side, feeling her deep breathing beneath his hand.

He slowly trailed it down, savoring every curve until his large hand came to rest naturally on her hip. How can one person be so perfect and not even realize it? He questioned as he thought about everything he knew about Y/N. His face darkened as he thought about all the cruelty in her life, it was like the world itself was trying to extinguish her light. Despite all of the awful people who treated you like shit you still somehow managed to remain so gentle and sweet.

His heart started to beat faster as he reached out with his other hand and stroked her cheek You're like an angel, my personal little angel. He felt strangely giddy at the thought that Y/N had been created just for his sake, to be a little piece of heaven just for him. To be his angel and no one else's.

You came into my life when I had nothing left to live for, His hand trembled as he continued to stroke her cheek, and you gave me another chance. A reason to keep living. His heart pounded in his chest as he thought about how bleak his life would be without her. She was everything to him, everything. If she was no longer with him there would no longer be a point to his life.

He shifted their position in bed so that he was laying on top of her sleeping form, one hand still rested on her waist while the other held her shoulder pinned to the mattress. Y/N stirred but didn't wake up despite Eamon's movements. It's only fair that I shower you with all the love I have after what you've done for me. You saved my life so it's only right that I cherish you with everything I have, Eamon thought as he began covering her neck with kisses unable to resist the temptation of her silky skin, and I won't let anyone ever take you away from me.

"Mmm, Eamon..." Y/N murmured groggily as his many kisses finally woke her. "What are you doing?" She asked, blood rushing to her face as he continued to kiss her neck and collarbone.

"I'm sorry but I couldn't resist," he finally stopped kissing her so that he could look deep into her E/C eyes instead. "You are just too beautiful, I want you all to myself," he said, smirking slightly as he pecked her lips.

"I-I'm not beautiful," Y/N stammered as she looked away, her face blushing bright red.

"You are, you are the most beautiful woman in the world," Eamon told her, his words filled with passion. "I love you with all my heart! You are just perfect," his hands began to wander on her body, sliding under her pajamas to caress her bare skin. He wanted to show her just how much he loved her.

"Eamon stop, w-we can't do this now," Y/N stammered, placing her hands on his chest to keep him from leaning in for another kiss. "Not while Julien is in the house..." She let her voice trail off into silence as she broke eye contact with him again.

"You're right..." Eamon relented, rolling off her with a sigh. He felt a spike of envy and malice towards his friend for keeping him from what would have been a very pleasurable morning. "I should give him a piece of my mind for spoiling our fun," He grumbled as he sat up from the mattress.

"P-please don't! I-I," Y/N protested, her stomach dropping in fear at the thought as she clutched onto Eamon to keep him from revealing their secret relationship.

"Don't worry, I'm only teasing," Eamon chuckled, ruffling her hair and wrapping his arms around her, trying to make the most of her grabbing onto him. "You are so precious when you get flustered, I couldn't resist. Forgive me?" He asked as he looked down at her pouting face.

"Of-of course," she blushed from his sweet tone and tried to hide her face in her hands. "I could never be angry with you Eamon... Not after everything you've done for me," she whispered, her voice coming out through her fingers slightly muffled.

"You really are an angel Y/N," Eamon stated as he looked down at the perfect being in his arms, wondering how he deserved someone like her in his life after all the mistakes he had made. "you're too good for this world... Too good for someone like me."

"That's not true!" Y/N exclaimed, looking up at him with a frustrated pout on her face."Don't say such things about yourself! You're a wonderful person Eamon!" She said, unusually bold, as she placed her hands against both his cheeks.

"For you, I try my best to be," he sighed as he placed his hands over hers tenderly. "I would do anything for you Y/N," he told her earnestly, knowing that there was nothing in the world that he wouldn't do for her.

. . .

After their heart to heart in the morning they got up and proceeded with their day like normal except for the fact that Julien was staying with them, he had sobered up from the previous day but he still seemed as despondent as before. Even though he was not ok he insisted that he wouldn't spend another night as he didn't want to be a burden.

Eamon didn't stop him from leaving, even though he wanted to help his friend suppressing all romantic expressions towards Y/N for a day had been almost too much to bear. He was having a harder and harder time keeping his hands off her, something he hadn't fully realized until then.

A/N

When you think the chapter is done only to realize on the day you are due to publish it that it is only half-written and you spent the rest of the evening frantically writing... Ha ha ha...

I wouldn't know anything about that of course ^~^

Until next time I'll see you on the other side

~J. C. Coltt.~