50.Sins have to be paid off

Börja om från början

He chuckles "...why! you want coffee?"

She laughs ".. I am lazy to make one," she twirl her hair strand

"...I want to learn how to blend those coffee beans,"

She chuckles "..trying to be a good wife,"

He blushes "....p'forth is tired I want to wake him up with coffee,"

She rubs his hair "...okay let's go and make one milk and two coffee's."

He cheered

"...but one condition," she says

Beam looks to her with doubt-filled eyes "....i want piggy back to kitchen,"

"are you that lazy?" he snipes getting down on one knee and she jumps onto his back "oiee...you will break my hips,"

She laughs linking her arms while beam arms holds her legs he says "...you are heavy,"

She head pats him "...just walk,"

He drops her to sit on the top of kitchen counter he is holding his hip ".....eat less you pig,"

Before she can grab his hair he sprints to fridge and hissed getting the milk carton

"did my brother broke you all night" she winks

"...do you want me to pour this milk down your head," he warns walking to nami with milk carton

She screams while beam with annoyed face he places the cartons to the counter "now don't waste time and direct me,"

"...okay now take the blender cup add four table spoons of coffee beans which is for two coffee's."

Beam smiles smelling coffee beans

"...I do love the smell,"

Beam nods "they smell good," he takes four table spoons of coffee beans into blender cup

"next"

"close the lid and set to pulse meter with 5-6 seconds interval grind it for six minutes,"

He placed the blender cup on the electric machine plate he set the 'pluse' setting and doing it as per instructions

"...now mix with boiled milk and sugar,"

Beam jumps in excitement "...yeah I got.t ..it." he holds his hip in pain

She laughs for beam misery "...did he broke the bed or you,"

"p'nami" he throws a coffee bean on her face she chortles catching the coffee bean and throws it back to beam face who is mixing the sugar, he hands it one cup to nami "how is it?"

"....you can add a little sugar, slightly bitter,"

He re-adds and hands it back "now tell?"

She gives a high-five, beam places two cups into a try one is coffee and other is milk, nami gives him a thumbs up, he smiles to her, while nami says "get your head straight while speaking to forth,"

Dozing her words he walks to their bedroom he places the tray to table he pulls the blanket admiring the naked honey shining through the sunlight he leans down kissing his forehead "wake up, p'forth,"

forth thought he was dreaming for beam calling him by name, he smiles with still closed his eyes

"p'forth," he says

He open his eyes rubbing them "is this real," he sniff coffee smell, beam smiling he brings a coffee mug

"am I dreaming,"