Bonus Chapter III

H A Y D E N

"Hurry up, we're already late!", mum yells at us.

Dad runs down the stairs, one shoe on and the other in his hands while Halton comes out still putting his shirt on.

Hailey and mom, on the other hand, are glaring at us with their hands on their hips.

"Alright which car are we taking?", dad fusses through the 20 something keys in the car key box.

"Something let's go!", mum opens the door.

Dad grabs the keys to his Lamborghini Urus before walking behind mum, us trailing behind.

"Okay so who exactly is coming?", I ask as my brother and sister get inside.

"Mom, dad, mom 2, dad 2, Amber, Jose, Ashton, Jazmin"

"Finally, I didn't see that bitch in weeks", Hailey mutters.

"Language", mom states, buckling up.

"As if you and dad never curse"

"We try our best not to unless you're being a bitch, then we curse", dad says, smirking.

We all fall silent as he pulls out of our driveway and into the main road.

"Music?", mum asks and goes to on the radio.

"NO!", dad grabs her hand before she could do anything and we yell the same.

"Fine, Fine! Gee, no One Direction, anything else?"

"Ariana?", Hailey smirks at mom and mom smirks back.

We groan.

Mum moves to put on a song and 'Positions' pop up.

"Heaven sent you to me...", Hailey starts.

"I'm just hopin' I don't re- peat history", mom continues.

"Said boy I'm tryna meet your mama, on a Sunday"

"Then make a lotta love, on a Monday"

"Never need no, no one else babe"

"Cause I'll be..."

"Switchin' the positions for you, cookin' in the kitchen and I'm in the bedroom, I'm in the Olympics, way I'm jumpin' through hoops, know my love infinite, nothin' I wouldn't do, that I won't do, switchin' for you", dad continues and mom swoons.

Gross.

I mean, dad has an amazing voice I'll give him that, but like, ew.

"Okay, now can we listen to Drake? Please?", Halton asks and I nod.

...

"Oh, my babies!", Aunt Am runs towards us.

"Hi, sis wh- ouch!", dad rubs his shoulder as she pushes him and walks up to us.

Great.

"Well, well, well, look who finally decided to show up", Uncle Jose (THAT FEELS SO WEIRD TO TYPE OMG MY BABY JOSE IS ALL GROWN UP *sobs*) comes out the door.

"Asshole", dad greets him before bro-hugging him.

"Gah, I missed you", Aunt Amber hugs mom, and mom hugs her back.

"Pussy", Ashton walks towards us.

"Dick", I say back.

"Moron"