4 | Hot Creature (Edited)

J E S S

"Pstt! Wake up" I nudge Ace slowly. He's sleeping with his blanket covering his entire body so I poke his shoulder.

If you guessed already, I won yesterday's bet, thus Ace has to be my slave for the day. This is going to be fun.

"Huh? What?" he lifts his head.

"You're my slave for the day remember", I say, sitting on a chair in front of the bed.

He puts his head on the pillow and groans.

"Alright Mr. Robertes I don't have all day"

He sits up and...is shirtless again. Jesus.

"What do you want me to do today, princess?", he asks, staring right into my eyes. Men with their morning voice... HOT

"Y-You have to drive me to and from my office, buy me lunch, and, oh let me put makeup on you", I say eagerly.

"So basically, I'll be your driver, wallet, and makeup model?"

"Yep"

"Anything for you", he sighs, smiling a little.

"You have 10 minutes to get dressed and meet me in my car"

"Okay", he says and walks to the bathroom.

-10 minutes and 28 seconds later-

"I'm here", Ace says running to me and my car.

He's wearing black shorts and a dark blue t-shirt. Why does he have to be so fine in everything he does and wears. 

"You're late"

"I'm sorry Your Majesty, I couldn't find my shoes", he says sarcastically, opening the passenger door for me.

I climb in and wait for him to enter.

We didn't talk about the almost kiss... if it was even one. I mean he leaned in too, right? It wasn't my imagination, right? He also kind of wanted to kiss me, right?

"Hey Google, give me directions for Sherath Cosmetics Headquarters", he says and buckles up.

...

"We're here", he says.

We go to the gates and they come to check us. The guard immediately opens the gate when he sees me.

"Where do I park?"

"Right there", I point to my reserved parking spot.

"Okay, so what time do I have to pick you up, Jess?"

Somehow, when he didn't call me princess, my heart sank.

"Princess? You there?", he waves a hand in front of my face.

My face instantly lights up, "You're coming in with me"

"What? No", he refuses.

"Yes", I say, getting out of the car and opening his door, well it's my car but his side.

"Fine", he sighs.

I smile, grabbing his hand, and leading him to the front doors. The receptionist greets me and goes back to typing.

"Damn, you've done well for yourself", Ace says, looking around.

"Thank you" Please don't blush.

Everyone looks shocked at Ace since I practically don't bring anyone outside work in here. Not even my parents have come here. Jacob has though, twice. But Rachel practically lives here sometimes.