12 | Sir (Edited)

-Quite Sometime Later-

J E S S

"Hey Anne, what's for dinner tonight?", I ask my cook/housekeeper.

She and her husband Ben work for me, they're still in their late thirties but she's like a big sister I've never had.

"Well, we have biriyani tonight", she smiles at me.

"Yum. I'll be taking a shower and I think Ace is coming too, I'm not sure though, so just set the table for one, he'll eat from my plate anyway", I smile at her and run upstairs.

Let me get you up to speed.

The Roberts moved into their new home and so did Ace. His one is an apartment so I know we'll both be living here in my house soon.

I moved into my own house a month ago and as you can tell I'm loving it. It's so peaceful. Business is good, parents are good, Amber is doing good, Jacob is...okay. He got a lil guy himself.

Now the big question.

'What about you and Ace?'

We're good.

We're in love.

Yes, we said the three words.

This is how it went...

-Flashback-

"Did I tell you how beautiful you look today?", Ace smiles through the screen.

"Three or four times, yes", I blush and sign the last few papers I have to sign for the day.

"Well, I didn't say it enough, you look beautiful, princess"

"Why thank you", I giggle and look at him before going back to my papers.

There's a knock on his door and he calls that person in.

"Sir, here are the files from today's meeting. Jack made sure to copy all of them before handing them out to everyone. And uh, there are some...leave requests if you could look at them?"

"Jesus, why do people want to leave so much?!"

"Maybe because you're being an arrogant asshole?", I say and he playfully glares at me.

"Yeah, okay fine, get them to me, I'll go through them", Ace sighs.

"Ma'am?", Mon knocks on my door.

"Yeah?", I ask her and she peeps her head through my door.

"I may or may not have a little more paper for you to sign", she smiles sheepishly and I groan.

"Fine, give it to me" I start signing the papers and yawn, stretching my hands above my head.

"Cute"

"Shut up"

"Nope"

"Idiot"

"Princess"

"Asshole"

"Babe"

"Dick"

"-...Okay I don't have anything to say about that", Ace sighs and I giggle.

"Okay so I have to go now", I start, "Will I see you tonight?"

"Of course, I'll be there"

"Okay great then, see you, byee"

"Bye, I love you- ", I accidentally end the call.

WAIT.