31 | Smiling

-The Next Day-

J E S S

"Stay still", I giggle as Ace grabs my boobs in his hands, squeezing them.

His stubble was starting to grow a little and he asked me to shave it. I'm on the sink counter while he stands between my legs, not staying still.

"I am still", he argues.

"Stop talking or else I'll cut you"

"My poor jaw"

"What did I just tell you?"

He smiles before shutting up and letting me shave his stubble. He looked hot with it not gonna lie but he looked even better after he shaved.

I slowly drag the razor along his jawline, taking my sweet little time. He looks straight into my eyes as I do so, and my hands start to shake.

"Be careful princess", he whispers when I almost cut him.

I glare at him before finishing off my job, there's too much sexual tension in this bathroom.

Ace washes his face as I clean up the razor and put back the shaving cream.

He dries his face and looks at me, standing near the shower.

"Yeah fuck it", he mutters as he picks me up and pins me to the shower wall, making me giggle.

"Someone's excited"

"We'll see who's giggling after this", he smirks and I shut up.

...

"Okay stop I'm too tired", I laugh when Ace wraps his arms around me and kisses my neck.

"But I can't. Your naked, and wet", he whispers in my ear and I almost give up.

"Okay I'm wet because we just took a bath, and I'm naked because you took my towel away from me- GIVE IT BACK!", I try to grab it and he just holds it above his head, laughing.

"Want it? Come and get it, princess", he smirks.

I slowly walk towards him, inching my face closer to his, and when he comes to kiss me, I lightly knee him in the balls and grab my towel.

"Fucking hell", he curses and bends over.

"I got it", I smirk at him and he laughs before standing up.

"Okay so, today we're just gonna be exploring Mexico City a bit before we have to leave", he puts on his boxers under his towel before throwing the towel onto the bed.

"When are we leaving again?"

"4 pm"

"It's 11 am right?"

"Right now? Yeah"

"Okay so we have time", I put on my underwear before grabbing the white casual short-sleeve dress I brought, putting it on.

I pair it with some white D'orsay flats, small gold earrings, a tiny necklace, a gold bracelet, and a pair of Gucci sunglasses.

Ace on the other hand wears his usual black ripped jeans, a white button-down t-shirt, a pair of white Nikes, and a black watch with his gold necklace.

Hot Damn...

"Is it too late to not go?", he asks me, staring me up and down.

"As much as I want to...c'mon, I really want to see this place", I grab his hand and he chuckles before intertwining our finger and leading me towards the door.