Chapter 92 Ye Zeqian 12 The Marriage Life of Your Noble Son

Start from the beginning

Li Dong is not that kind of person. He got up and put on his clothes and played in the kitchen.

Ye Zeqian lay in bed in a daze. He was thinking about things, thinking that when he first stepped into this apartment, he was very strange. Even if he knew that this was the residence of his partner, he couldn't find a sense of belonging.

When I slammed the door and left, there might be shit in my head, because I was thinking about divorce another day.

Now I think of it, my face hurts, naive.

Lying on the bed of a legal subject, there is no sense of strangeness anymore, and he got up and rummaged through cabinets, looking for clean clothes to take a shower.

Mr. Xu, who looks serious, has a floor-to-ceiling mirror in the bathroom.

Mr. Ye saw the strawberries covered with him in the mirror: "Tsk tsk, it's a dog..." He didn't want to bite someone beyond recognition.

In the kitchen, Li Dong is basically done, and when the millet porridge is ready, he can cook.

"What to eat tonight?" Ye Zeqian asked.

"Millet porridge." Li Dong smiled: "This is your recipe for tomorrow and the day after tomorrow."

"It's light enough." Ye Zeqian said, he was leaning at the door, his brows were bright, which is about the unique scenery in the newlyweds.

Then there is dinner and rest.

The quarrel was turned over inexplicably, as if it had never existed.

Li Dong's good mood early in the morning was completely destroyed by the terrible face in the mirror.

Is this your face?

Before looking in the mirror, he had a very handsome impression of himself.

After looking in the mirror, it didn't match the impression, and it was like two people.

Ye Zeqian accidentally saw that Li Dong had been looking in the mirror in the bathroom.

How guilty he was that he didn't dare to come in to brush his teeth and wash his face, showing how Li Dong's face was destroyed.

"Mr. Ye." Li Dong said: "The second drawer of the bedside table, find me a box of Band-Aids."

"Oh." Ye Zeqian responded and went out to find Li Dong immediately. How many?"

Ye Zeqian went to give band-aids, standing beside him empty-headed by the way, washing his face and brushing his teeth.

Li Dong didn't scold him or say anything about him. He just took the band-aid and put it on himself.

"Can you go to work today?" Li Dong said.

"Yes." Ye Zeqian spit out the mouthwash, and took another sip: "Just don't take the stairs."

"Then go early." Li Dong shaved.

One night and one morning, people who are observant can basically see a lot of living habits and personal qualities.

Ye Zeqian came into close contact with this man he liked, and the feeling was very gratifying. So far, he has not found any detail that disappoints him.

This seems to be taken for granted.

Because of enough experience.

From the beginning to the present, for hundreds of years, if Li Dong had any bad habits, he would have been corrected hundreds of times.