Chapter 85 Ye Zeqian's Marriage Life with Noble Son

Start from the beginning

"He Shao, are you stunned?" Gao Zhen felt uncomfortable. After all, he was once his object. It was very uncomfortable to see other men facing Ye Zeqian, but he would not admit it.

"How did you break up?" He Yunkai came back to his senses, and clinked glasses with Gao Zhen and took a sip: "Isn't he good, I heard you spent several years chasing him."

"Don't mention it." Gao Zhen A cynical expression on his face: "I have put so much effort into it, and it's just because I went out to eat a wild food."

He Yun was taken aback: "Hahaha." He patted Gao Zhen on the shoulder, showing sympathy.

"He is the one you sent Xiao Xu Chaoyan now." Gao Zhen said abruptly.

"..." He Yunkai was stunned again, and was so surprised that he couldn't speak: "People from Chao Yan? When did it happen?" Why didn't he know?

"Don't you know?" Gao Zhen squinted his eyes, feeling a burst of joy, Ye Zeqian was lying.

"I'll ask you later," He Yunkai put away a little embarrassedly: "Chao Yan will come over in a while, I will go out and wait for him at the door."

Ye Zeqian was at the door at this time, and he walked aimlessly with the wine glass. I feel a little better when I get to this place where no one is.

However, after standing for a while, I saw a car approaching.

Ye Zeqian turned and left subconsciously: "..." After walking a few steps, he couldn't help but look back.

The first thing that catches the eye is a pair of straight long legs wrapped under black trousers, which makes people look up involuntarily, wanting to see the face of the owner of the legs.

"Little sir."

"Park the car, you go to the lounge to eat something," a gentle low voice confessed: "I may not leave until eleven."

"Okay, have fun." The driver's voice was amused.

Ye Zeqian's footsteps were like being nailed, unable to move half a step away, until the radiant Mr. Xu Xiao discovered his existence.

"Ze Qian?" Li Dong shouted.

"Hello, Mr. Xu." Ye Zeqian said, his handsome face is as good as a demon under the street lamp by the sea.

Li Dong nodded and saw sharply the wine glass in his hand: "Are you drinking here?" Then he saw that the clothes on his body were quite thin, let the sea breeze hit his skin: "Go in, it's cold here. "

Ye Zeqian hugged his arms, and felt a little cold when he was reminded: "I will stay a while..." Actually, I am regretting now and shouldn't be here.

"What happened?" Li Dong asked as he unbuttoned his jacket, "Did your ex-boyfriend disgust you?"

"..." Ye Zeqian's heart was shaken by the other party's undressing. He inevitably began to be affectionate. Is this for himself? "Yes..."

"Do you still want me to help you?" Li Dong looked at his eyes.

Ye Zeqian suffocated his breath and looked away embarrassedly: "If it's convenient for you." Otherwise, in today's situation, he might become a joke in this circle.

"I'm happy to help you." Li Dong said.

Ye Zeqian watched the other party take off his clothes, and then he came forward and put it on his shoulders: "..." He immediately felt a warmth, and his whole person came back to life.