"Omo- Is this the Lia I knew?", Chayoung was shocked.

"Ne, Chayoung Unnie. Have you been well?", She asked.

"Yes, ofcourse. Well....", She was hesitating to speak.

Amelia chuckled knowing why.

"Vinnie Oppa is also here. He is meeting Taehyun. Go and meet him because he will leave soon", Lia said.

Chayoung hugged Lia and left the room.

Amelia went towards Saemi and hugged her tightly.

"Congratulations", Lia said as she pulled away from the hug.

"Ohh- We have two other people to congratulate", Amelia said when she noticed a baby in the lady of pawn shop's hands.

"Our daughter, her name is Dalrae", the lady said.

"Omo, she totally looks like you", Amelia poked her cheek making sure that she won't hurt her.

"And Miri-ssi, is Haejoon baby's father?", I asked pointing towards her belly.

She nodded while blushing.

I still remembered how much scared I was when he was lying on the bed for a whole month because of the gun shot. The doctor even told us that there is no hope for him but luckily he woke up.

"Woah... Finally.... You have no idea how much he bothered me before asking you out", Lia was smiling like a proud mother while showing her dimples.

"What about my gift?", Saemi asked.

"Mian, you'll get it tomorrow. By the way, Who is the Best Man?", Lia questioned.

"Jang Hanseo", Saemi said.

"Wait- really?"

"Yes, since you left those two became bffs. They are always together. You met him?"

"Not yet. I came to meet you first"

"Go and meet him. You have no idea how much he missed you", Saemi said and pushed Lia out of the room.

(Amelia's POV)

My heart is beating like crazy. It's been a whole year since I met him. I still remembered how he was sobbing when I left with Zo. Even though I was acting tough all the time. My heart always reminded me about him. I missed him like crazy.

I decided to leave with Zo to help him with whatever I can. Then I went to Italy and settled everything regarding to my father's wealth. I gave my shares to Minjae Oppa and he became the CEO of the company but he was handling it from Seoul by opening a branch here with Hanseo's help.

I was standing right in front of the room where Taehyun and the other guys were there.

I took a deep breath.

I was about to enter the room but someone dragged me towards the rooftop.

I was about to hit him but stopped when I heard his voice.

"Lia, it's me"

Jang Hanseo.

I let him take me.

"What are you doing?", I asked.

"There are so many people out there, that's why", I let a small laugh at his statement.

I wrapped my arms around his waist resting my head on his chest.

"I missed you", I said as my eyes were tearing up.