🔸EPILOGUE🔸

🔸EPILOGUE🔸
_________________

Jang Hanseok was pointing at Zo and I was pointing my gun at him.

I heard a gun shot sound.

Someone got in the middle.

Hanseo was going about to get in the middle but Haejoon pulled him out and he himself got in the middle.

Jang Hanseok was running out of the place because he had no bullets. I pulled my gun and shot his legs.

"Haejoon-ahh....", I shouted.

I was terrorized at the sight.

Hanseo called the ambulance for Chayoung Unnie and Haejoon.

"Sunbae, you can't die like this. Don't close your eyes", I called him like I used to call him before losing my memories.

"Y-you.... remember.....?", He managed to talk.

"Yes, I have a lot to ask so please don't leave", I pleased while sobbing.

ONE YEAR LATER

(3rd person's POV)

"Hong Lawyer, have you heard anything about the new CEO of Wusang?", Park Saemi asked Chayoung.

"I don't know yet", she replied.

"I just hope that the CEO should be a good person", Mr. Nam said while everyone nodded at aggreement.

"Saemi-ssi, you can leave now. I don't want to become overworked bride. Go and have a beauty sleep for your wedding tomorrow", Chayoung said.

"I will take my leave now", Saemi left the Law firm.

"Lia-ssi, will come right?", Mr. Nam asked Chayoung.

"She will", Chayoung replied.

Tomorrow Saemi and Taehyun were going to get married. Saemi send the invitation to Amelia and Vincenzo so everyone was hoping that they show up.

NEXT DAY

"Saemi-ssi, you are looking so beautiful", the lady of the pawn shop said.

"That's right, you are such a beauty", the dark lipstick lady from the Bye bye balloon exclaimed.

"Saemi-ssi, take this", Mrs. Kim handed a bag.

"What is this?", Saemi asked.

"Marriage gift from our Geumga Plaza members", Bye bye balloon lady said.

"Saemi, if Lia don't show up I will become your maid of honor", Chayoung said while making an over dramatic entry.

"There is no need for that", a familiar voice said.

"Lia-yaa......", Saemi was so happy seeing Amelia after a whole year.

Amelia totally changed. Her short dyed hair were replaced by long and wavy black hair. Her dressing was no more rough, she was looking really elegant and classy. Thanks to her mother Lee Hyeyoon.