🔸금🔸

🔸GOLD🔸
____________

We told everyone about the guellotine file's location. Everyone was shocked just like us.

Nowadays Hanseo was really busy with the auction of the Babel tower. I don't know what's going in his mind. He is not visiting me nor calling me. Atleast he is replying my messages.

I decided to call him.

He picked up after few rings.

"Yeobosaeyo", a lady said.

Hanseo are you cheating on me...?

I tried to stay calm.

"Isn't this Jang Hanseo's phone?", I asked.

"Are you this person's guardian?", She asked.

"Ne, I'm his girlfriend"

"Don't be startled Miss he is taken to hospital because of an accident", she said.

Hospital.....?

That nurse told me the address.

I rushed to the hospital.

HANSEO-
You can't leave me.......
Hang in there....

I reached the hospital and removed my helmet not bothering to park my bike. I ran towards the counter. I asked the a nurse about the room number. I was on the verge of crying if I don't see him.

"Oppa", I said as I entered the room.

I was shocked when I saw Jang Hanseok on the bed. Choi Myunghee was with him.

"Lia, What are you doing here?", I heard someone say.

It was Hanseo's voice.

I sighed in relief.

I ran towards him and hugged him.

"Oyee, sister-in-law. Aren't you curious about your brother-in-law who was almost killed by your boyfriend? ", Hanseok said.

Wait-
What?
Hanseo tried to kill him...?

I was shocked but kept my face emotionless.

I let a small laugh.

"Ani, I'm actually feeling bad. He should have shot you properly so that I didn't have to deal with a psychopath now", I said in a sarcastic way.

He scoffed.

I pulled Hanseo with me.

"Yahhh, are you sane? What the hell were you trying to do? What if he really died? Then you would end up being a murderer behind the bars? Huh", I shouted.

"I was afraid"

"Mwo"

"That he would do something to you. And if he dies everything is settled", he said. His eyes were moist.

"Oppa, just killing him is not the solution. If that was right then Zo would have done that long time ago", I said while hugging him.

"I'm sorry, for shouting at you", I said.

So what actually happened was Hanseo left his phone in the ambulance and nurse thought that it was of Hanseok.

Anyways I am happy that Hanseo is not hurt.

I came back to the Law firm.

Zo gathered everyone from the Plaza at the Toto restaurant. He announced that he will sponsor for a vacation because we need to vacant the Plaza for removing the gold and GUELLOTINE FILE. But everyone refused.

Then Mr Nam announced that there will be a 20 million won prize gift for the person who has the best photo.

Finally everyone agreed.

Everyone including our Saehyun couple, Mr. Nam, Chayoung Unnie and even Haejoon was going.

Haejoon said that he was going to propose Seo Miri there. Finally he is doing that.

Soon everyone left and we ran towards the basement. Zo and Mr. Cho managed to open the basement.

"Lia, you go first", I looked at Zo and nodded.

I went down and found the gold bar which has geullotine file. I didn't took that yet because it will make Me. Cho suspicious.

There was a huge Buddha statue in the middle.

I was busy looking at the golden statues but I heard sound of a gun. The click sound which is made while loading the gun.

I turned around and saw Mr. Cho had put his gun on my head.

"I don't want to harm anyone so let me take only one bar", he said.

Wait-

Only one......?

He was going to get 30% of this which is a lot more then 1 bar.

Soo....

That means...

That one has more value then 30% of this gold...

Ohh-my god.....

GUELLOTINE FILE...

This guy wants GUELLOTINE FILE.

He climbed up and so did we. But he was still having his gun pointed towards me.

"It must be heavy atleast remove the GUELLOTINE FILE", Zo said.

He figured it out too.

I held his hand and twisted it while removing the gun from his hand. Zo took the gun.

"You didn't even had bullets here", Zo look at him.

"I had no plans of killing you guys. You saved my life and I owe my life to you people", he replied.

"Who do you work for?", I asked.

"I'm an agent of International Security Intelligence Sevice", he replied.

So we have another agent within us...

I recieved a call.

"Chayoung Unnie, Di-", she cut me off.

"Why were you not picking up the call? The Plaza people are coming back", She said.

"Mwoo.....?", I shouted.