🔸Incidente🔸

🔸ACCIDENT🔸
__________________

Last night Zo Oppa arranged a party to prevent demolition of Geumga Plaza by Babel.

I was studying with Saemi at my place.

I have my finals next week and I can't waste a single second.

If I fail I will have to repeat a year.

"I know but the suspect B doesn't have any Strong evidence so he can be proved innocent", I explained her this for the nth time.

I looked at her and now I knew I have to explain her everything again.

"You know what? Let's take a 5 minutes break", I ruffled my hair as I went to heat ramen and some meat balls too.

"Yaa, how can you understand such a hard concept without attending the class", Saemi asked me.

"Maybe, I was born with those qualities", I said in a sarcastic way.

"I need a break too, I'll call Taehyun. Then I'll feel better", she said and went into my balcony.

I chuckled at her cuteness.

Then I recieved a call from Haejoon.

Finally he remembers that I exist...

He was not even coming home because he was busy sticking to my brother.

"Hello, Haejoon"

"Lia, listen......"

"What"

"Zo got into a accident"

Zo.....

I pulled my helmet and keys not bothering to wear my coat. Saemi noticed something's off. She followed me and gave me my coat and sat on my bike saying I'm not allowed to drive now because of my condition.

I let her drive my bike and she took me to the hospital.

I noticed Chayoung Unnie crying and Haejoon's eyes were swollen.

I ran towards them.

"What happened?", I asked Haejoon.

He told me what happened and Oppa was getting a surgery but Ahjussi couldn't make it.

Saemi hugged me which made me cry more.

Then I went to Chayoung unnie and hugged her.

She should have been little kind to him.

From what I heard, a truck got into the restaurant and something was definitely wrong.

"Unnie, do you have someone in your mind?", I asked her.

"Choi Myunghee", she said.

Without giving a second thought I ran out of the hospital to Wusang Law firm.

Choi Myunghee......

The guards didn't let me in. So I hit one of them with my helmet and kicked the other one.

After searching for awhile I finally found Choi Myunghee's room.

"Choi Myunghee", I shouted.

She was startled.

"Who are you?", She asked.

"Why did you kill Hong Ahjussi and hurt my Oppa?", I shouted.

I turn into a monster if someone hurts my people.

"Get out of my room or"

"or what? You'll call your guards? They won't come to help you", I cut off her.

I wanted to kill her on the spot but I couldn't.

I promised Oppa that I won't kill anyone.

I pulled out my nail file and stabbed into her palm.

She shouted but it was of no use.

I pulled my nail file back and pushed her on her sofa.

I leaned towards her as I wiped out the blood off my nail file on her white shirt.

"You messed with a wrong person. And this is just starting. Wait and watch what happens next", I whispered in her ears and left the place.

Before closing the door I said, "You should atleast know the name of your enemy. I'm Amelia Cassano, sister of Vincenzo Cassano. And also don't call the cops because if you do you'll get into a lot of trouble, don't take my words lightly"

I closed the door and fell on the ground. My legs became weak.

"Oppa....... Pl... Please be alright", I whispered to myself while I broke down.

I left the place and rushed to the hospital when Saemi called me that Zo's surgery is done.
I parked my bike and ran towards the hospital room.

I saw Saemi standing there.

Instead of coming to me she stood there.

Wait-
Blood....
I have not cleaned my bloody hands.....

Haejoon rushed towards me followed by Chayoung.

"What did you do?", He asked.

"I didn't kill anyone", I whispered as I blanked out.