🔸STEP MOTHER🔸

A/N:
THANKYOU FOR 10K READS 💜

I will be revealing Amelia's past in the next chapter

🔸STEP MOTHER🔸
____________________

(3rd person's POV)

"Hello, who's speaking?", Amelia asked.

"Ohh, Uri Taal....... Minhye-yaa, it's your mother. Don't you want to meet me?"

"Step-mother......", Amelia exclaimed.

Vincenzo and Haejoon were looking at her with a question mark on their faces.

"I'm here to meet you dear. I met your friends too. I could never imagine you were having such an amazing life out here while your only family was behind the bars", she sounded like she was threatening her.

Tears were formed in Lia's eyes.

" Don't even try to harm my friends. Also I never considered you as a family", Amelia managed to speak.

She rushed towards the location where her step mother, Kang Sooji told her to come. Vincenzo, Haejoon and Chayoung followed her.

Amelia was shocked when she saw that they were tied up.

"Saemi-yaa...... Taehyun-ah.. Are you alright?", She walked towards them and held Saemi's hands.

While Vincenzo and Haejoon were trying to free them.

"Is this a buy one and get 2 free offer?", Sooji said while making her entry.

"What are you trying to do?", Amelia shouted.

"Me.....? Haha, I just came here to talk to my step-daughter and my Son"

"What the hell are you talking about?", Amelia was confused.

"Omo,  you don't know?", She asked in a sarcastic tone.

"About what.....?"

"Haejoonie.... My son.....", she said pointing towards.

Amelia was shocked.

"Don't call my name with your dirty mouth. My Mother died when you decided to doom my friend's family", Haejoon shouted.

"What is she taking about, Haejoon?", Amelia asked with a trembling voice not being able to digest new information she received.

Vincenzo looked into Haejoon's eyes which were filled with tears now. While Haejoon nodded giving Zo a permission.

Within a second Sooji was shot by Vincenzo.

Haejoon was crying his eyes out seeing his mother dying in front of his eyes. No matter how she was but at the end of the day she was his mother. She used to love her son just like other mothers. But because of her greed she turned into a monster.

“Is that true.....?", Lia asked him.

He just nodded.

“Lia... Listen, Let me explain", Zo comes in the middle.

“Oppa, you also know that....?", Lia asked.

“About that Lia-", Zo's words were cut off by Lia's scream.

Lia was holding her head in pain.

Everyone was startled when she lost her concious.

But Haejoon prevented her from falling on the ground.

Soon everyone rushed to the hospital while Saemi called Hanseo.

Everyone was waiting outside.

The doctor came out.

“Who is the Patient's guardian?", He asked.

“It's me. I'm her brother", Zo said.

“Did she ever got hurt on her head?"

“Yes"

“She fainted because of the trauma and her fever is making it worst.It will take some time but she is alright so don't worry", the doctor said.

Everyone sighed in relief.

Soon she was transferred into another room.

Jang Hanseo was devastated when he saw his girlfriend lying on the hospital bed.

TIMESKIP
(Hanseo's POV)

Everyone left the hospital room one by one but Haejoon was going to stay with me.

I heard what happened from Hong Chayoung and I totally understand why is he crying like this.

Earlier the doctor said that she will regain her conscious within 24 hours and everything is normal.

I went near him handing him a burger.

“Let's go outside and eat", I managed to bring him to the cafeteria.

We sat on a table and it's been 10 minutes since he was staring blankly at the burger.

I called him once but he didn't reply.

“Haejoon-ssi", I nudged him.

“N-Nee", he stuttered.

“Don't worry.... She will be alright. You know she's really strong right?"

I noticed tears started to fall off his eyes.

I stood up from my seat and sat besides him.

I patted his back.

“Haejoon-ssi...."

“It's all because of me.... If I never met her nothing would have happened to her. Because of mother her life was turned into a hell..... She will hate me for lying about myself... No... I hate myself", he was sobbing.

I pulled him into a warm hug trying to calm him down.

“Don't you hate me, Hanseo-ssi?"

“Why would I hate you? You had your own reasons right? Actually you are really admirable. You left your mother because you know she was wrong. I couldn't even think of leaving Jang Hanseok. And lia will understand why you lied to her. So don't worry. She thinks you like a family and she would never leave your side", I stated.

My long speech seemed to worked out. I can't believe I really said that.

We went back to the room.

Luckily there was a bed long enough for both of us to sleep.

Before sleeping he said, “Thank you"

“Anytime", I replied with a playful smirk.

He chuckled.

I managed to make him smile....