🔸HAEJOON🔸

🔸HAEJOON🔸
_______________

2006

Kim Minhye was busy completing her homework which she couldn't do because of her brother and Vincenzo. They took her to the amusement park yesterday.

She was mentally scolding herself for going there even though she had work to do.

“Minhye, did you saw the new transferred student? He seemed like an asian ", Minhye's BFF Mia asked.

“Is he in our class?"

“No, he is 3 years older then us", her friend replied.

During the lunch break

“Excuse me, Are you Korean?", Minhye asked the transferred student in korean.

“Ne, Are you also Korean?"

“Yess, I'm Kim Minhye from 5th grade", She put her hand forward smiling.

The boy smiled back while shaking hands with her.

“Annyeong, I am Kang Haejoon from 8th grade"

“Nice to meet you, Haejoon Sunbae"

FEW DAYS LATER

It was raining because of the storm. Minhye was peaking out of the car window. Her father picked her up from the school.

On the way to her home see saw a wrecked car. She noticed a familiar face standing near that car.

Kang Haejoon

“Appa, can you stop the car?"

“What happened my princess?"

“I saw my Sunbae standing there. It seems his car is broken"

“Okay then", her father stopped the car.

“Sunbae, Get in or you will catch fever"

“Minhye-yaa, It's okay", Haejoon hesitated.

“It's okay boy, get in", Jaehyun smiled at the boy.

Haejoon finally got into the car.

“What's your name?", Jaehyun asked him.

“Kang Haejoon imnida", he bowed which made Jaehyun chuckle.

“What does your family does?"

“Appa, Why are you asking him that?  Gosh... So old fashioned", Minhye commented.

Minhye and Jaehyun had more like a friend-friend relationship nothing like father-daughter relationship.

“Is it?", He asked Haejoon.

“Aniyo, My mother is a single mother and we shifted here from Gangnam because of her business", Haejoon said.

Soon they made their way to Minhye's place. Jaehyun dropped them and left because of the work. While Hyeyoon his wife was busy with work in her office.

Few days after hanging out with Minhye, Haejoon got closer to Zo and Minjae.

A/N:
Sorry for a late update.
I know that this is really short.
My college started so I couldn't focus on this book.

Anyways....

Are you guys doing well...?

Take care of yourself and stay safe....

Bubyeeeee 💜