🔸C for Cassano🔸

🔸C for Cassano🔸
____________________

Me, Haejoon, Zo, Mr Nam and Chayoung Unnie were sitting in a Mart. Yesterday unnie planned a whistle blowing session but all the articles related to this were removed from the internet.

Of course Babel was behind it but it really didn't matter because we were just trying to provoke Babo.

While Geumga Plaza people decided to help us however they can.

Also we scared those Wusang people in a Mafia way. We mentioned alphabet C at both places. They were really close to find our real identity.

Jung Inguk prosecutor wanted to help us but we couldn't take risk. We cannot forget that he is working under the Babel's people.

(Hanseo's POV)

I lied to Hyungnim that I was also threatened by Vincenzo which he seemed to believe. A informant came to meet us.

"So, you are telling me that everything in this picture is done by Vincenzo?", Junwoo said while laughing.

"yes, he did. This is just a tip of iceberg. There are more things which he did beyond your imagination", that person said.

"Hey, you. Look at this. Your future brother-in-law did this. Did you know?", Junwoo said as he showed me those photos. And I acted like I didn't knew.

He was laughing like a psychopath.

"Look here what he did to those boss. He totally ignored you because of your Girlfriend", he said.

“Did you know about this?", He asked.

“M-me, I don't know", I lied.

“Then why don't you break up with her?", Junwoo asked.

“She told me that she is dangerous. It doesn't matters and if I break up with her now then Vincenzo will kill me for sure", I replied.

I took the photos on the table.

“What does C means?", I asked him to change the topic.

“C for Cassano family. He uses this to threaten his target", that guy said.

Then Junwoo said that we should get rid of Vincenzo or we will be the one dying.

(Amelia's POV)
I was craving for burger. Earlier Chayoung Unnie told me that there is a killer place for burgers near Wusang Law firm. I don't mind traveling so long for food.

I was about to order but I got interrupted by someone.

“Amelia-ssi"

It was Jang Junwoo.

I am really not sure about this guy.
He seems like a good person
But.....
Sometimes he looks Weird....

“Junwoo-ssi, it's been awhile", I said.

“Ne, I'm a regular here. Do you want me to recommend something?", He asked.

“Yes, go ahead", I replied and sat on a empty table.

Soon the burger arrived. I started to eat without bothering Junwoo.

I heard him chuckle.

Waeyo...?", I looked up.

My cheeks were stuffed with food.

“You seem to enjoy eating a lot", he said.

Aniyo, I was hungry", I replied.

“I can really see, Why President Jang loves you so much", he said as I choked my drinks.

“Are you alright?", He asked.

“Ne, you asked that so suddenly"

“Can I ask you something?"

“Yes"

“How does it feels to date Fake President of Babel?"

“What did you say right now?", I looked into his eyes.

“Don't get me wrong. I was-", Junwoo was about to say something but I cut him off.

“Listen. First- I am not dating him because of money. I have more money than you can imagine. Second- I am dating him because I love him. Lastly, I don't care about his position. All that matters is my feelings towards him", I said as I stood up picking my burger.

“Amelia-ssi, that's not what I meant. I'm really sorry if I offended you", he said.

“Mianyeyo, I'm really not a type of person that gives second chances. Pretend we are strangers if you ever bump into eachother, arraseoyo?", I left the place.

This guy managed to piss me off......

I called Mr. Nam because Zo was not picking up the call.

“Mr. Nam are you with Zo?"

“Actually, He went to lure the killers of bereaved families alone. Sorry.... Forget what I said. He told me not to tell anyone", he hung up the call.

Went to lure those killers...
Alone....?
He could have told me or Haejoon.

I rushed towards my bike.

I spotted him. He was fighting all alone. I removed my nail file and made my way to help him. I successfully hit a guy but I got a cut on my forehead because of his knife.

Now I was hiding behind a car and so was Zo.

He was about to shoot one of those killers but he couldn't see another one who was pointing his gun towards Zo.

I ran towards him.

I was in the middle now.

I got shot.

I lost my balance.

I felt the coldness of the ground.