🔸PIG BLOOD🔸

🔸PIG BLOOD🔸
_____________________________

Everything was a mess after a single phone call from Chayoung Unnie. Zo throwed everything inside the basement in a hurry. He pulled off Mr. Cho's jacket too.

In that mess I was able to stole the GUELLOTINE FILE and slided it into my pocket coat's pocket. We placed all the wooden flooring as it was before and started taking bows.

Soon the Plaza people came and were shocked seeing us doing that. Zo told them that we were doing 108 bows which they seemed to believe.

"It seems everything is alright", I whispered while bowing.

I was sitting in the middle.

"Lia-ssi, actually not. We are in a trouble. The Iris was left in the basement", he said.

"What....?", Zo and I looked at him waiting for him explaination.

"Earlier, you threw my jacket. It has the device"

"Don't tell me that's the only one", I said.

" Unfortunately, yes. That's the only one device in the whole universe", he said.

Then these guys started to cry.

What the hell am I doing here.......?

While we reached back to Jipuragi law firm. Saemi, Haejoon, Taehyun, Chayoung Unnie and Mr Nam were waiting for the good news but everyone was depressed when they heard what happened.

I didn't tell anyone about the GUELLOTINE FILE for now because they were busy crying for the gold.

_______________

I parked my bike and made my way towards the elevator. I saw Lee Minjae.

"Minjae-ssi, annyeong", I said.

I was busy talking to him and I didn't notice Hanseo was behind me.

"Lia, I'm here", He said as he placed a peak on my lips.

Is he jealous....?

I chuckled.

"Oppa, this is my neighbour......Minjae-ssi", I said.

They shook hands.

"I'm Jang Hanseo, Lia's boyfriend", he replied.

"Lia-ssi, make sure that you both come to my housewarming party tonight", Minjae said.

Minjae-ssi invited us and I couldn't help but accept his invitation. He didn't know anyone here.He moved here with his mother from the US. He seemed like a family man.

We went back to my place after after attending his party.

_________________

"Does he thinks that he is a k-pop idol?", Chayoung Unnie said.

"Unnie, Whom are you calling an idol? He's a psychopath", I replied.

"People are calling him handsome CEO in the abroad", Mr. Nam said.

Hanseo was more handsome though....

I pouted.

Jang Hanseok was revealed to be a the real boss of Babel to the world now.

Anyways that's what we all really wanted.

__________________

The union leader of Babel and Vission team leader were under our control now.

Today Jang Hanseok was having a seminar. I don't know what will he talk to the people in that session.

I reached the location and went inside. I was the last one to arrive.

I spotted Hanseo there.

I waved at him and ran towards his direction while giving him a hug.

Because of this Babo, Jang Hanseok now Hanseo Oppa was having a hard time. I know how much he worked hard for Babel but it was stolen from him now.

"Won't you greet me, sister-in-law?", Hanseok said.

I chuckled.

"Should I, I-Dont-want-to-call-you-brother-in-law-ssi", I smirked.

"I'm upset. You won't even congratulate me", he said making a sad face.

"Hajimayo(Don't), I have a surprise for you", I replied.

He was about to say something but my phone buzzed.

"Hello, Zo"

"Which flavour of popcorn do you want?"

"Just get me a regular one", I said as I hung up the call.

I waved Hanseo and went where everyone was waiting for me.

Zo, Haejoon and Chayoung Unnie were sitting in the upper area.

"Yahh, What were you doing?", Haejoon asked.

"Me? I was talking to Mr. Babo", I said.

The seminar started.

Babel Motors add started but in the middle the video of the Vision team leader and Union leader was screened.

Jang Hanseok made an eye contact with me.

"5....4.....3.....2......1", as soon as Zo finished the countdown Hanseok was covered with pig blood.

Everyone was shocked.

Hanseok looked at our direction. The spotlight feel on us. Zo threw the popcorn and shouted "Bravo", and so did Unnie and Haejoon.

Hanseok was giving me a death glare.

I mouthed,"Did you liked my gift?" And smirked.