🔸엄마🔸

🔸MOM🔸
_________________

I exited the court room while I noticed Chayoung Unnie was bickering with Choi Myunghee.

“Unnie, Let's go", I said while looking at Choi Myunghee and then at her hand which still had a bandage.

Then I made an eye contact with Jang Junwoo he smiled at me and I smiled back. I could notice Hanseo getting jealous.
I couldn't help but smile at him to.

I was about to leave the place but stopped when I heard Han Seunghyeok whispering, “I can't believe that this girl hurt Choi Myunghee. She looks like a good person"

I turned back.

“I'm a good person Mr. Han but only to people who don't step out of their boundary. Last time it was just a teaser. But this time.....", I paused and removed my nail file which made Choi Myunghee startle.

I smirked as I walked away.

I noticed Zo watching me with a proud smile on his face.

We all were going to eat together but Oppa said he has some plans so he left out. I decided to follow him.

He drove to the hospital where Oh GyeongJa was admitted.

He came to visit his mother.

I decided to wait till he leaves. After he left I entered the ward where she was admitted.

“Oh GyeongJa-ssi", I said as I entered.

This is the first time I'm meeting her.

“Who are you, child?", She asked.

“Vincenzo Oppa's sister, Amelia", I said.

“Actually adopted sister, You know I guess.  I know that you are Zo Oppa's mother", she seemed to be shocked.

Then I talked to her for few hours. Telling her my and Zo's story. She deserves to listen that. It's his son's life. I always felt like she had her own reasons for leaving Zo and I was right. She told me that due to medical reasons she had to leave Zo.

And I decided to keep this secret and wait till she tell Zo about it herself because it was not my story and I have no rights to go between them.

I got a call from Zo saying that there is an emergency.

I walked out of the door.

Before exiting I hugged her tightly and whispered, “Thank you for giving birth to Zo oppa"

I noticed my eyes were tearing up.

“Why am I crying?", I asked myself as I put on my helmet and head to Jipuragi law firm.

All the witnesses the bereaved families were denied by the court.

Wusang's playing dirty now....

So our plan was to bring the enemy's enemy.

I parked my bike and walked towards the elevator I felt someone's following me.
I positioned myself and tried to kick on his face.

He managed to Dodge my Kick?

“Lia, It's me Hanseo"

Heol....

“Oppa, are you alright? I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to hit yo-"

“I okay. I dodged your attack, My Princess", he said which made me blush.

“I felt someone was following me since an hour", I said.

“Wait an ho-", Hanseo's words were cut off by a sound.

Bang.

“This prevert", I murmured as I hit his head.

“Lia..", Hanseo shouted.

“Oppa, don't come close. You'll get hurt", I said.

“Oppa? You are calling that jerk Oppa? Does he has more money? I'm much more better than him", that prevert said pointing towards Hanseo.

Does he have a death wish?

I removed my nail file and almost stabbed him but stopped.

Hanseo....
He can't see me like this...
He'll hate me..

I dropped my nail file and punched his face. I missed it.
He removed a knife from his pocket.

This is bad.

I managed to pull the knife away but I got a cut on my arm.
Then I hit his head.
Atleast he was unconscious now.

“Lia, are you alright?", Hanseo said checking me out making sure that I am alright.

“I am", I said.

“Is this guy died?", He asked.

“Aniya, he is just unconscious"

Then I called police and an ambulance. This guy confessed me a year ago but I rejected it.

Then I handed him to police and went to my home.

The police officer said that I don't have to visit the station since he was on the wanted list.

I took a bath and saw Hanseo sitting on the sofa holding the first aid kit.
He stood up when he saw me.

“Now it's my turn to treat you", he said.

Why is he so cute?

He was wearing a pink hoodie and black sweatpants and he was holding the kit.

Why am I so soft for him?

I sat on the sofa while he was doing my wounds.

“I'm sorry", he said suddenly.
I held his head and made him look into my eyes. He's eyes were moist.

“What happened? Why are you crying? Did something happen? Why are you sorry?", I said as I hugged him patting his back.

“You are hurt because of me. Only if I could protect you. I'm really sorry. I couldn't fight for you", he said.

I heard him sobbing.

Seeing Hanseo like this makes me feel horrible.

I just can't see him cry.

“Why are you sorry? It doesn't matter to me. And see... I'm not hurt. This is just a scratch. Don't even say that you are sorry because you don't deserve to. You are helping me so much", I wiped off his tears.

“And who cares if you can't fight. You earlier managed to Dodge my Kick. You know even Zo Oppa can't do that. So don't worry. I'll fight and you will dodge. See.... We make such a great couple", I said.

As he let a small laugh.

Then I heard the doorbell.

“Chicken's here.....", I screamed with happiness and ran towards the door.