🔸알아🔸

🔸I KNOW🔸

___________________

"Hanseo-ssi, actually today's accident was-", I was about to tell him I got interrupted by doorbell.

"Shit", I murmured.

I pulled Hanseo's hand and pushed him into the bathroom.

"Don't make any noise and don't come out unless I say so, okay"

"But-", I cut him off by closing the door.

I ran towards the door and opened the door.

It's Haejoon.

"What were you doing, you took so long for opening the door", he said as he barged inside.

"I was sleeping. Why you here? Weren't you sleeping at Zo's place"

"I forgot to take my clothes", he said as he made his way to the bathroom.

"Stop", I shouted.

"Why, I need to get my toothbrush"

"Be...because there is a mouse in there"

"Mouse?", He's eyes widened.

"Okay then I'll buy a new one one my way", he said as he picked up his clothes from his room.

He hates mouse.

"Will you be alright?", He asked before leaving.

"Don't worry, I'll figure it out on my own"

I waved him and closed the door as I ran towards the bathroom. I opened the door seeing Hanseo was drenched wet.

"What happened?"

"I pushed this by mistake", he said pointing towards the shower button as he made a sad face.

I chuckled at his expression.

"Why are you laughing?"

"You look cute", I said as I pinched his cheeks.

"Cute? Me?", He exclaimed.

What the hell did I just do...?

"Forget that and remove those clothes"

"Remove... What?"

"Stop.... It's not what you are thinking. You'll catch cold if you wear those. I'll bring some of Haejoon's clothes, okay. So take a warm bath you'll feel better", I said and made my way to the kitchen after placing Haejoon's clothes in my room.

I ended up making kimchi strew. I put some rice in the Bowl and heated some side dishes.

It's been an hour and this guy is still not coming.

I made my way towards my room and opened the door. Hanseo was wearing sweatpants and he had a towel hanging on his neck but he was shirtless.

My eyes widened.

"Omo, I-I'm sorry", I said as I turned around and left the room.

So embarrassing...

I was now in the kitchen waiting for the strew to cook. I felt a pair of hands on my waist. I turned knowing it's Hanseo.

His face was inches away from mine. I stood there without moving not know what to do next.

I was staring into his eyes. I could feel my heart beating like crazy.

Hanseo...
You are the first person making me feel like this.....

Without giving a second thought I placed my lips on his as he kissed me back. I moved my hands towards his neck and his were still on my waist.
Then we broke the kiss and looked into each others eyes. A smile plastered on both our faces refusing to leave while I noticed his cheeks were looking like a Tomato.

I kissed on his cheek and turned around while taking the strew which was finally ready to the dining table.

"You made this all?", He said with a surprised look on his face.

"Why? You thought I couldn't cook"

"This is really good", he exclaimed while eating.

"Really? Then eat more. You look thin", I said as I placed a side dish on his place.

We were done eating.

"Lia, You were saying something earlier, What was that?"

"Hanseo-ssi, it's.....about......"

"Why are you stuttering? Is something wrong?"

Should I tell you?

"Actually, my brother and I are the one fighting against Babel"

I expected him to be shocked but he let a small laugh.

"Ara(I know)"