Chapter Forty-Five

Start from the beginning

My father hasn't said a single nice thing to me in so many years and to see this side of him the loving and caring person I knew to be my father since I was a child being sincere with me and asking for something this important which I had never thought would happen in a million years I couldn't refuse I need this and I know he does too.

"I f-forgive you dad, and I would l-love for you to do the honors " I say trying to control my breathing as he embrace me in a warm loving hug this was perfect I couldn't have wanted my day to start any better "ti amo piccolo" he says quietly kissing my head (I love you little one) "ti amo anche io papà" (I love you too dad) I say to him with a smile bringing my mom in for a group hug and she smiled at us apologizing to me also. After a well needed hug we parted and my mom sighed wiping her stray tears "okay let's get you married already " she says happily and I smiled.

**********

I stood there looking at myself in the mirror for the billionth time. Alex did a wonderful job on my hair and since my little sister was a makeup artist she did my makeup which was absolutely gorgeous I got on my dress that I love so much and I mean why wouldn't I, I made it after all. It is a big puffy princess gown with flowers designed on the lace with tiny pearls in it and it has long sleeves and a long ass vail with a crown attached to it. With a white heels that has pearls all over it and a simple sliver necklace and ear ring set that mom got me as a gift it was the one she wore on her wedding day and I was greatful that she chose to gift this to me.

 With a white heels that has pearls all over it and a simple sliver necklace and ear ring set that mom got me as a gift it was the one she wore on her wedding day and I was greatful that she chose to gift this to me

I was standing there admiring myself when a knock came from the door pulling me from my thoughts "come in!" I say and the door pushed inwards and my dad walks in with a surprised look on his face "oh piccola mia sei così bella" he says coming to t...

I was standing there admiring myself when a knock came from the door pulling me from my thoughts "come in!" I say and the door pushed inwards and my dad walks in with a surprised look on his face "oh piccola mia sei così bella" he says coming to take my hand in his (oh my little girl you look so beautiful) "grazie papà" I say blushing (thank you daddy). "va bene sei pronto?" he asks (alright are you ready?) I took a deep breath gathering all the courage I had and nod "si, si lo sono" I say confidently and he smiles at me (yes, yes I am).

He held my hand and we walked to the huge wooden doors, standing there I took one last breath I look up at my dad and he gave me a reassuring smile before the doors opened and the musician started playing that weird song that plays at a wedding. I was a traditional girl but if I could change one thing it would be this, I wanted to walk down the aisle while a nicki minaj song played but nah, have to be this tantantada shit.