Chapter Forty-Three

Alianna's POV

*two weeks later*

"Nathan!?" I called out for him frustratedly "yes my love" he says entering the kitchen where Alex and I was sitting at the island "will me please tell me which one of these you like better because this peanut brain won't choose " I told him glaring at Alex. He picks the fork up taking a small bite of each slice of cake before he puts the vanilla cinnamon and chocolate one in front me. "these taste better than that one" he says putting the outcast one aside and gave me the fork "you taste them tell me which one you like best" he told he and I did taking a bite of each once more and sigh "honestly can I just take both because this is so stressful..." I tell him. "you're making it seem that way" he says and I snap my head towards him almost getting a whiplash.

"I had to plan what we were gonna do on Zaiden's birthday just last week and you literally choose to have our wedding date set for two months after you propose how's that not gonna be stressful!?" I ask feeling irritated he turned me on the stool around so I was not facing him holding my face between his palms "calm down baby... Do you want a solution to your problem?" he asks and I nod "whenever you can't choose one you get all" he says and I dropped my head down on his shoulder sloppily.

"you're such a bridezilla" Alex says but I didn't care I needed everything to be perfect and I only have that much time. "okay...who wants you to go shopping today is so boring and you can get your mind off all this wedding planning" Xander says walking in with little Chloe. They finalized everything and got her in the first week of January and Xander hasn't given that child rest.

"okay you very well know she can't refuse shopping " Alex says giggling and I looked at him evily "fine I'll go get Zaiden " I say and stood walking upstairs going to my room and to the closet and changed into a blue track suit as I was wearing a dress and it was still cold out. I got finished and right away went to Zaiden's play room. "hey little man" I say as I enter "hi mommy!" he says hugging my legs and I smiled at him "so everyone is going shopping at the mall are you interested?" I ask looking down at him " yes yes I intwested?" He says trying to say the word being all cute.

 "hey little man" I say as I enter "hi mommy!" he says hugging my legs and I smiled at him "so everyone is going shopping at the mall are you interested?" I ask looking down at him " yes yes I intwested?" He says trying to say the word being all cute

I picked him up after he grabbed his toys and headed back down stairs to the others. "Ready to go mr.overprotective dad?" I ask looking at Xander and he rolls his eyes at me "let's go" he says giving Chloe to Alex as he has to drive. They were literally so good at parenting I adored it even Xander he's so focused on being a good dad he probably doesn't realize that she's not going anywhere he just always want to have her around.

We got outside and I waited for Nathan to get the car while Alex got the baby strapped in with Xander breathing down his neck make me laugh. "see overprotective, she won't be able to live a normal life... When she's older someone's gonna ask her out and she's gonna tell them to ask you" I said walking to the car and getting Zaiden strapped in "that's a good thing she won't be dating until she's 30" Xander said earning him a slap upside his head from Alex causing me to go into a fit of laughter. They got in their car as I did and we were on our way to the mall just then of course with Kyle and George trailing behind us.