Chapter Thirty-Six

Nathan's POV

"Look you fuck tard I don't have the time to play games with you fucking step away from her or I'm gonna have to do something bad" I told him watching him intensely. " I've been wanting to punch you in your stupid good for nothing face for so long" he says looking from me to Alianna "then do it here I am" I told him trying My hardest to get him away from her.

I put the gun back in It's place in the holder on my waist walking slowly into the room and he removed his hand from her and stood from the bed walking around to where I was now standing.

"you fucking ruined my life you know that" he said coming closer with the knife in his hand as I stepped side ways watching him "how did I do that I don't even know you" I say being honest. "Lizza... I'm in love with her and all she ever talks about is YOU!!" he says running toward me.

I grabbed his hand that held the knife before it could reach me twisting it behind his back so he would drop it and he did. While I hold him into a death lock squeezing all the air from his lungs before thinking, this is not the way to kill him is it? No it's not.

I let him down and he immediately fell gasping for air. He tried reaching for the knife but I was quicker I got my gun shooting him in his leg while he screamed holding it to suppress the pain.

"I should've known from the beginning that this was all Lizza, she had always been clever but she never got her way" I say kicking the knife away and walking forward to this sorry excuse for a man. "you did wrong for touching her you know" I say stooping to his level. "did you have sex with her?" I found myself asking out of curiosity and anger.

"I did indeed" he says looking at me with a smirk on his face and I was enraged just looking at him. "she fucking screamed and beg me to stop but I fucking plugged into her nonstop and she taste so good almost like a fucking goddess " he says laughing I was tired of listening so I punched him repeatedly until I was screaming from rage.

"How dear you? you mother fucker!!" I yelled feeling hot as I grab his shirt slamming his body onto the floor. I wanted him to die painfully I wanted him to feel pain and beg me to take his life I just wanted him dead.

I grab a knife from my waist stabbing him repeatedly in his crotch area while he screamed and I was happy to hear that from his pathetic mouth. I pulled the knife down cutting the middle of his jean and in one swift move his useless dick was chopped off. His screams was inaudible and yup that's gonna be a painful death.

I stood whipping my knife in his shirt and walked over to Alianna, she looked dead but I could tell she was still breathing despite all the blood on her body. I quickly took the chains off of her and wrapped the old sheet from the bed around her body and carefully picked her up, I walked out the room going down the stairs passing all the dead bodies laying on the floor. I walked out the front door to be met with Xander "uhm not to stress you but we have Lizza" he says following me as I didn't stop walking "have Sergio throw her in a cell, where is Zaiden?" I asked opening the car door and getting in. "He's with Jake and Kyle they are already heading to the hospital I've already called Alex so he'll meet us there" he informed me upon getting into the car.

Once he started the car and drove off he called Sergio telling him what I said and I was just staring down a Alianna, she felt so small and light. I honestly felt like this was my fault not even that because I know this is my fault Lizza is a crazy person and I should've expected this from her, but her time will come I will make sure of that.

After some minutes of driving she started coughing and spitting blood "fuck... fuck no Xander please hurry up" I told him desperately "hold on baby we're almost there" I told her stroking her hair gently.