Chapter One

Nathan's POV

*2 year ago*

I was so exhausted, as my driver pulled up to my front door I picked my case and the toys I got for my little guy.

I got out of the car and one of the grauds opens the front door for me, as I entered I called after my little man multiple times but I didn't hear his usual happy screaming whenever he heard my voice. This was not like my son so I left my case at the door and went to the living area where the large television was hanging from the wall which a cartoon was playing on.

I was confused at this point so I decided to go to the kitchen.

Once I was close enough I could hear that there was someone in there so I entered to be met with Garcia she is the head maid and cook.

I didn't want to waste anymore time so I quickly tapped her shoulder, she turned to me and remove the earphones from her ear " oh...Mr. Vaughn you're home" she said awkwardly, and I gave her a small smile "yes indeed I am...where's my son Garcia? I didn't see him since I came".

Her brows drew together in confusion while she walked off to the living room. As we got there she was even more confused than I was "I-I left him here sir I just went to the kitchen to get him some yogurt" she stuttered.

My son was not there clearly and I was at the edge of my anger so I wasted no time in running up the stairs to check his bedroom, he is not here.

As all the possibilities rushed into my head I was full on panic, so I left his room and went down the stairs in less than a second, I reach my case and picked my phone and the first person that came to mind was Xander. He has been my bestfriend since forever and he was the only person I trust with my life. I dialed his number and on the second ring his voice came through the phone "hello" His tired voice said "xanderpleasehelpicantfindmyson" I hurriedly said " what?...Nate calm down" he said "Xander please something happened to Zaiden" I said trying not to shout in frustration " Nate what are you talking about?" " I came home from work and I didn't see him!!" I lost all control and yelled at him. I know full well that Lizza could've taken him somewhere but that's impossible since I would always get home before she would, therefore she couldn't have taken him anywhere.

Xander and I both know I've always had enemies since I took over from my father and that's what scared me I would be completely done as a person if anything should happen to my son.

"look Nate stay calm okay?... I'm gonna phone Jake and see what he can get from the outside cameras... Please don't stress we'll find him okay?" he said sounding determine "okay" I said with a shaky voice. As the phone call ended I decided to do the same in checking the cameras in and around the house, I could check these while Jake check the stupid government road cams. As the thought came I ran up the stairs to my office, all while searching the footage from today I tried calling my wife multiple times but it goes to her voicemail every time.

Dragging the footage to the time before I got home there was my little guy on the screen, sleeping on his electrical rocker with the tv turned on.

The door opened moments after and in walked a man wearing a black dress shirt and dress pants.

He slowly closed the door and went to the living room, I switched the camera to that point of view and saw him carefully picking up my son. Once he had him in his arms he hurriedly went back to the foyer and through the door.

Now I was angry trying every possible way to figure out who this man was. Then it hit me he worked for my wife...but why would he want to kidnap my sweet little boy?... I picked my phone and called the most recent and once more Xander's voice came through the phone "Nathan?" he asks "I know who has him...meet me at Rachel Beauty Inc in ten".

I didn't wait for him to answer I ended the call grab my car keys and went down stairs.
I saw Garcia staring at me I was furious with her why would she leave him alone like that "don't leave, I will deal with this when I get back" I said sternly and she stiffly nodded.

I went to the front door and looked at the guard who was there "were you the one working all day?" I questioned "y-yes sir" he stutters "you're fired, now get the fuck off my property or I swear to god" I said looking him in the eyes as he walks around me awkwardly.

I ran around the corner to the garage and got into my Lamborghini veneno, I wasted no time in driving down the drive way to the gates and soon I was on my way to kill that mother fucker that dear laid his filthy hands on my precious little boy.

________________________________________________
A/N

Its not that long of a chapter but I hope you enjoyed it ❤❤❤

Please do remember to:

VOTE
VOTE
VOTE