Chapter Twelve

Alianna's POV

I woke up trying to turn around but I couldn't, so I opened my eyes to realize two strong arms was wrapped around my waist which made me blush a little. I honestly was scared for my life last night when I spoke up to him but it paid off that I did.

I tried wiggling out but he only held me tighter and pulled me closer. "Nathan?" I ask softly "hmm" he groans "I need to go to the bathroom " I spoke and he hesitantly took his hands off.

I quickly got up and went to his bathroom which was big as hell he had a shower and a tub and a double sink, I hurriedly did my business then wash my hands and went back to the room after admiring his bathroom.

"come here" Nathan spoke he was now sitting up leaning against the head board, so I walked to him and got back in the bed. "I have this huge business ball some weeks from now and I'd love it if you would join me" he says looking into my eyes "will you?" he asks "yeah yeah of course " I told him happily as he pulls me forward and captured my lips with his. After a moment we broke apart and he smiled at me before speaking "I've got to go get ready for work" he spoke connecting our foreheads and I nod at him, he peck my lips and stood walking to the bathroom so I decided to do the same. I walked to my room which now has all my stuff to get some clothes, I got a black spaghetti strap top and blue ripped jeans. I went to have my shower, brush my teeth and my hair then got dressed and went to Zaiden's room.

 I went to have my shower, brush my teeth and my hair then got dressed and went to Zaiden's room

I walked in to see him still sleeping so I decided to wake him for a bath. "Zaiden" I said softly "hey buddy wake up" I spoke shaking him a little until his eyes slowly opened and he sat up and spoke "mommy?" "hi baby, you wanna go get a bath then have breakfast with daddy?" I asked and he clapped his tiny hands happily with a wide smile "okay let's go " I said picking him up and walking to the bathroom.

I sat him on the sink so he could breeze a little while the tub filled up with water. I then helped him to get his clothes off and he got in the tub, I washed him and his hair and got a towel to dry him with. I wrapped him in it and dried his hair and styles it, then I picked him up and walked back to his room. I lay him on the bed and went to get his clothes,which was a white shirt with a blue star and blue shorts and his tiny shoes.

 I lay him on the bed and went to get his clothes,which was a white shirt with a blue star and blue shorts and his tiny shoes