Chapter Twenty

Nathan's POV

"мне нужно, чтобы все было готово в камере завтра утром" I told Sergio through the phone (I need everything ready at the cell tomorrow morning)

"конечно, сэр" he answers simply (of course,sir)

"хорошо тогда увидимся завтра" I told him (alright then I'll see you tomorrow) before ending the call.

I turned to see Alianna sitting up and was about to get off the bed but I stopped her "woah... You, where are you going?" I asked standing in front of her "uhm..." she says looking around "your breakfast is there" I told her pointing to the tray beside her on the bed "I have I go get Zaiden" she says standing but I place my hand on her shoulders and gently pushed her back down to sit on the bed before speaking " Zaiden isn't here, he's at Xander's" I told her taking a seat beside her on the bed.

"why what's wrong?" she asks looking at me worried " nothing's wrong, he just wanted to spend sometime with him that's all" I said as she nods. I carefully pulled the tray closer to her and she turns around and smiled at me."and this is for you, use it after you've showered" I told her handing her the tube of ointment "thank you" she whispers lowly "you're very welcome my love" I told her then kiss her head as she starts eating.

Once she got done eating I took the tray to go down stairs and she went to go have her shower. I went to the kitchen and put everything in the dishwasher, got some coffee and walk to the living room.

I took my seat on the huge L shaped couch and got the remote from the coffee table, I flipped through the channels and found some weird ass documentary that I left it on, I wasn't really paying attention to what was going on so i got my laptop from the side table and was instead repling to some emails that I passed up yesterday.

While focusing on my laptop screen Alianna came and stood in front of me and I looked up at her "I thought Sundays were for relaxing" she says taking a seat beside me on the couch. I closed the screen after sending the last email and set my laptop aside and turned to her, she was now staring at the TV so I got the remote and switched it off "hey! I was watching that" she exclaim pouting at me.

"I need you to tell me about your relationship with that guy" I told her seriously without wasting any time and her expression change "please Nathan I don't wanna tal-" she was saying before I cut her off "no excuses my love I want to know everything " I said looking her straight in the eye.

She sighed and looks away from me then laid her head on my shoulder and I absentmindedly started soothing her hair and she took a deep breathe before speaking "uhm... We met some two years after I moved here, he uh...came to the restaurant when I was waitressing and asked for my number but I refused him and he started following me everywhere saying he won't give up until he has my number so I gave it to him and..." she trailed off and I kissed her head in comfort; and she continues " he would always call me after that or text and he was super sweet we even went on dates for months until we were having a sleepover one night and he w-wanted to uhh have sex but I couldn't do it and I told him no and he got really angry" she says and pause and I could feel her heartbeat quickening, I pulled her to me so she was sitting on my lap and she snuggle into my chest and sighed.

"he tried taking my clothes off and I wouldn't let him so h-he slapped me a-and he left. He came over the next day and apologized and said he just lost control and that he wasn't gonna do it again and I forgave him, but even after that he would always hit me if I did something he deemed wrong and when I refused him of sex, he-he even tried raping me" she says and her voice breaks then I noticed she was sobbing.

I pulled her head from my chest and held her looking into her eyes "you did nothing wrong baby okay. It's all on him and he will pay for ever laying his filthy hands on you" I said making myself that promise. She looked at me and her tears fell one after another and I cuddled her into my chest soothing her and whispering sweet nothings to her while she calmed down "you're okay my love, he won't ever hurt you again" I told her softly.

We were like this for sometime just me cuddling and comforting her. I let her have all the time she needed to calm down and after a while her breathing slowed and I could feel her heart beating normally.

She finally raised her head from my chest and I looked at her before she crashed her lips onto mine. This took me by surprise but I kissed her back with just as much force as she was, I licked her bottom lip asking for entrance which she granted easily. After a solid five minutes of us passionately making out she moved over so she was now sitting on me with her legs on both sides of me and without warning slammed her swollen lips back on mine. Her fingers were tangled in my hair and I placed my hands on her waist, I sucked on her lip asking for entrance but she declined so I moved my hands over her ass and gave it a light squeeze so she gasps and I plugged my tongue into her mouth.

We were both fighting for dominance which I obviously won and I explore every inch of her mouth. She started grinding on me slowly which made my bulge even harder, she moved her free hand to my chest and starts to rub on me and all realization came rushing to me.

What was I doing I can't just take advantage of her like this, she's hurting right? I need to comfort her not wanting to get horny...oh for fuck sake...

I reached for her hand that was on my chest and pulled it away while she stopped and look at me confused, "we can't do this Alianna not now" I told her softly "why? Nathan please" she says in a whisper getting closer as if to kiss me again so I pulled away looking at her seriously "no, you're hurting love and this isn't right" I told her and she sighs before getting off me and standing up about to walk out before I ask "where are you going?" "to be by myself" she says harshly before walking out.

I run my hand over my face before walking upstairs to my office and decided to get some work done as I won't be going in tomorrow. I took my seat behind my deck and powered up my computer and started at the extra work I had to complete.

I was getting a bit tired so I decided I stop working for now and it was almost 6pm so I got my phone and exited my office closing the door behind me. I walked down stairs and to the dining room where Alianna and Zaiden was talking and laughing. As he saw me he jumped in his seat "daddy, daddy!!" he yells as I reached the table "hey little guy" I said before kissing his head "how was your stay at Xander's?" I ask "it was gweat, uncle Alex got me ice-cweam" he says happily and Alianna was looking around as if to avoid looking at me as Garcia brought our meals in.

We ate peacefully with Zaiden ranting on about what happened at Xander's house and me occasionally glancing at Alianna, I know she's mad at me because she won't even look at me but that's okay she can be mad. We got finished eating and I went to go watch the game while Alianna took Zaiden up to get him ready for bed.

The game was over and I was watching some random movie which was getting more uninteresting by the minute, I checked the time on the clock that was hung on the wall and it was already passed 9pm so I decided to get to bed. I switched the tv off and made my way up stairs, I checked on Zaiden then walked to our room to see Alianna there I could tell she wasn't asleep, but I decided not to bother her.

I walked to the bathroom and got a refreshing but short shower and brushed my teeth I got a towel and wrapped it around my waist and walked out into the room. She was now on the opposite side of the bed, so I walked to the closet and got my boxers and a simple white t-shirt and some basketball shorts and got ready for bed.

I walked out and went to the bed, I got in and she scooted to the other side and I felt really hurt by her actions but I know she's upset so I let it go. "can you come here?" I asked but not really "no and I'm not speaking to you" she says and I sighed, I'll just make it up to you tomorrow I guess.... I thought. I know for sure that tomorrow is gonna be a good day, for me of course certainly not for that knuckle head ex boyfriend of my beautiful queen, He's gonna get what's coming to him and he's gonna get it real hard.

________________________________________________

A//n

Hope this was good... did y'all enjoy??🤔👀

Thank you so much for voting my babies💛🦋

I love y'all so much😊☁

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤