I was a jerk back then. But now, I hope that I will change this time.

"Hello! Ladies and gentlemen!" The announcer spoke. And the music was lowered, and everyone's attention turned to the guy. "Can you all please take a seat? And can we please have the parents and brother of the birthday celebrants up here on the stage?"

Everyone went back to their seats. I stood up to get Chatri, but when I turned in his direction, he was already running towards me. The other parents are also getting their kids out of the playpen; some are being stubborn and brat.

"Did you have fun?" I asked my son and sat him on his chair. I gave him the juice and let him drink it while waiting for the announcer.

"Yep! There were a lot of kids! And they are also friendly!" He answered with a joyful tone.

I smiled while watching Chatri drink his juice. Soon after, the announcer or host went back to the stage, but this time he was with Jumpol, Gun, their first son, and the twins. The twins look so cute, though.

"So today we already know why we are all here, am I right? Because what else is the reason why you would be here aside from celebrating the twins' first birthday?" The host said.

"FREE FOOD!" Someone shouted on the Everyone laughed, including the host and Jumpol's family.

"That is an exemption, am I right, Mr. Off?" The host asked Jumpol. Jumpol only nodded and signaled for the host to continue. "So, today is Asnee and Aran's first birthday, the second offspring. Can we get some inspiring messages from their family?"

The host then gave the mic to Atthaphan. He hesitantly took the mic and turned it off. It is clear that none of them are willing to make the first speech, but Atthaphan glared at his mate, and Jumpol took the mic.

"I just wanted to say that. Thank you for celebrating and coming to our son's first birthday, and I hope that everyone will have a great time. Please enjoy the party," he said with a dominating tone. Everyone gave him a round of applause.

The host took the mic again and spoke. "That is a simple yet wonderful speech. How about the mother? Would you like to tell us about how you and your lovely husband met? Just to give us a hint on how your relationship started?"

Atthaphan looks hesitant, scared, and worried. Jumpol noticed his wife's aura; he took the mic again and spoke. "I would like to keep that in the past. But, to summarize it, our relationship did not start on good terms, but at least we are still here and now have three wonderful children."

Everyone was awed, cheered, and clapped for Jumpol's speech. as well. He then gave the mic back to the host. Atthaphan looks relieved. Now I'm curious about how their relationship started.

After some speeches and jokes, Their first born, Chimon, brought out two medium size cakes and brought it on stage. We all sang a "happy birthday" song before their twins blew out the candle.

Everyone cheered. All of the guests are just happy and enjoying the party. After that, the host had a performance for the kids and also games. It's like a normal party; everyone joined the games and watched different performances from the entertainers; it's just magicians and dancers.

"Sunny!" A kid ran in our direction. I look down to see who it is, and it's the kid who is always attached to my legs. And he is right now. "Hewow!!"

"Hey, kid," I said, ruffling his hair.

"Hello, Sun!" Chatri said. Sun went in his direction and tried to sit on the seat beside Chatri. He couldn't, so I stood up and helped him before going back to my own seat.

"Can we sit here?" I turned around and saw Win with a pink face. I chuckled and nodded. He then sat on the remaining seat since there were only four chairs around the table. "Sorry to bother you; Sun really wants to sit here, and that kid is stubborn."

"Sun is nwot stwabon!" Sun said

I laughed. "It's fine; at least the kids are getting along, right?" I said and looked at him. He smiled and nodded.

"Yeah, they are," he said with a soft tone before looking back at the children.

Looking at the two kids, I wonder what our lives would be like if they became siblings, and everything would go well in our lives. That would be awesome. I never had any siblings or parents when I was growing up; I had my uncle as my guardian when my parents passed away.

Maybe...Just maybe. What Jumpol said can also be applied to us. Not all love stories start on good terms, and that is ours as well. But I know everyone has their own love story, and ours is just starting to write the first chapter of our very own version.

----
\\3rd Person POV//

Gun looks at the table where Win and Bright are sitting. Seeing the two happily watching their kids and having a joyful conversation with each other Gun can't help but feel proud of Win.

"They're getting along so well now, huh?" his husband, Jumpol, said as he fed their son, Asnee. Gun smiled and looked back at them.

"Yeah, they are," he said with a soft, happy tone of voice. He is happy now that Bright is trying to change for Win, but he still can't help but feel worried for the two.

Gun had his own traumatizing events in his life that he wished he would just forget. And being married and mated to an Alpha who has one of the abilities is harder than it looks. Let's just say that Gun is worried about what Bright's abilities can do when something goes wrong.

Will he be able to save Win? He barely survived before, but he is still thankful to be married and have kids with the person who saved him from the darkness.

"Honey," Off said softly to his wife. He is worried that the memories might resurface in Gun's mind. His wife looked at him and smiled.

"I'm fine," Gun answered. "Let's just hope that the Yellow Sun Eyes will not give them a test that they can't answer."

"Well, that is the purpose of the abilities," Off said, taking his wife's hand to his and caressing it. "It will give you consequences if you do the wrong thing, but it will still give you a test even if you've done the right thing. But the main point of having the ability is to strengthen your bond."

Gun looks at his husband with an amused expression, but he is also proud. He never thought that one of the six families would become his mate. They managed to pass the test together, and Gun sure hopes that the other members of the other five families will too.

"Aaghhh!" They heard a shout. Gun and Off looked at their first offspring, Chimon, and saw their son covered in juice.

Off laughed and took the baby. "What did you do to your brother, hm?"

Chimon took a napkin and cleaned himself. "I was drinking my juice, but he smacked my drink."

"Asnee has always been the rascal," Gun said. Chimon stood up.

"I'm going to change real quick," Chimon said to his parents at left.

"Do you think he'll be mated to one of the families as well?" Gun asked out of curiosity. Off looks at his wife before placing Asnee on the baby chair.

"No! He is too young, nope!" Off protests. Gun just shook his head and fed his other baby, Aran.

~Life is a painful Truth, but Death is a beautiful Lie~

----
❤️✌️
Did you guys noticed the hints😉

‼️(This Chapter is already edited since I noticed some typos)‼️