Why did I invite him here anyway? I don't even know if the invitations are for him and his son!

Sitting down on a bench. I noticed that I was already in the backyard. There are no people around this area since everyone is still inside and talking to the other guest.

It's more peaceful here than inside. And the bench is actually near a fountain. The place is quiet, and only the humming of the birds and water splashing from the fountain are the things you will hear. Except for the low-tune music coming from the inside

I decided to just stay here in the meantime and to calm myself down so I would not be yelling and snapping at anyone who talks or is even near me. That was embarrassing.

Leaning my back on the bench, tilting my head up in the sky, and closing my eyes Listening to the calming sound of birds and water and the leaves dancing with the wind. My anger or annoyance started to disappear. I just kept my breathing stable and my mind thinking of nothing.

After a while, I did calm down from that, and I was feeling a little bit sleepy. With my eyes closed, I heard footsteps and left, crunching. At first, I didn't bother checking who it was.

Then I felt someone's face close to mine. My eyebrows furrowed. Who the sh*t is this? My anger is rising again, so I slowly opened my eyes and was met with the most breath-taking brown eyes I've ever seen.

"Hey Bright said in a calm tone. For some reason, I was not annoyed anymore, nor annoyed for just how close his face to mine

His face close to mine? ....What?!

Late reaction. I sat up, causing our foreheads to smash into each other. I groaned in pain, and so did Bright. He backed up, holding his forehead, while I massaged mine.

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked. "Don't you just put your face close to someone else's face?"

Bright chuckled and put his hand down. "You were looking so peaceful out here, so I just thought to tease you a little bit."

"A little bit? Just go back inside and leave me alone," I said, leaning back at the bench. I heard him chuckle. He then sat on my left side, and I just looked at him. "What are you doing? Go back inside."

"Nu-uh," he said in a teasing manner. I rumbled, just looked at the other side, and ignored him. He laughed again. His laugh said,What's making you angry? Hm?"

He asked, but I am in no mood to talk right now. After a minute of not answering him, he spoke again.

"Come on, tell me what's wrong, bunny," Bright said in a calm tone. And that got my attention, Bunny? Is he serious?

I look at him with anger. "Bunny? Are you serious?"

"Yeah, I mean, the nickname fits you."

My left eye twitches. "Don't ever call me Bunny. I am not a bunny, and I will never be a bunny, it irks me whenever someone calls me an annoying nickname"

"So, me calling you Bunny..is annoying?" He said more like a question. Is he....ugghhh

"Yes! And go back to your slut," I said without thinking. My eyes went wide at what I just said. I pretend to not notice it and just look in the other direction.

"Are you, for some reason, jealous?" he asked. As much as I wanted to yell at him, I couldn't. "Why would you be jealous? I did not respond to her, and she's the one who approached me first. It's not like I had sex with her or anything."

Now I am really pissed off.

"Is this something that you think is easy for me?" I shouted, standing up and looking at him with pure anger. He looks at me, confused. "That girl was trying to flirt and have sex with you, and you just said that at least you didn't have sex with her! And you asked! Why would I be jealous?! For fucking sake, Bright! I have your mark; even if it's just a half mark, I still get these different emotions whenever someone's trying to flirt with you!"

This time. I did not even know that I was already crying. I felt my tears stream down my cheeks. Bright looked at me with a worried expression, but I was too angry to give a damn.

"And it still confuses me as to why I'm feeling this way! You and I don't even have any connection except for this stupid mark that you and I made by mistake!" I shouted. I was already crying hard. My emotions are getting haywire.

I was about to speak again, but he stood up and hugged me tight. He placed his hand on the back of my head as my face was on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry, it was my fault. I was so positive that you would not be jealous since you know that you and I are marked," he said, caressing my head. I just stood there and let him speak, "But I only have eyes for you now, Win, and I'm trying everything I can to gain your trust and hope that we can be mates officially."

I cried. I wrapped my arms around his torso and snuggled my face against the crook of his neck. He hugged me back and sniffed at my neck. I felt his pheromones coating me, and it helped me calm down.

"I'll make everything right. So, if you have any questions, I will try my best to answer them," he said with a sincere tone. I looked up to him and asked

"Who's Chatri's mother?" I asked the one thing that's been bothering me.

---
I can't sleep😭

THANK YOU FOR 1K+ READSSS❤️

‼️(This Chapter is already edited since I noticed some typos)‼️