Chapter 80: Nian Yuzhuo's darling of the 11 great demon

Start from the beginning

Nian Yuzhuo didn't say anything, but felt a little weird between the stocks.

"You rest." Li Dong stuffed the ointment into the small cabinet next to the bed, paused, came over and took the shoulders of the leader, bowed his head and kissed the lips of the leader: "I will tell the students and try to get down the mountain as soon as possible. "

Nian Yuzhuo raised his hand and grasped Li Dong's wrist. Although he didn't say anything, the appearance of silent protest was really rare.

"Okay..." Li Dongneng could do anything. He sat on the side of the bed: "I'll take some time to go." There is no time now.

Nian Yuzhuo smiled behind him, lay down and began to rest.

She had her dark, silky hair covered with pillows.

Seeing Nian Yuzhuo's harmless side, Li Dong thought in a daze, if Nian Yuzhuo had not experienced so many changes, then he must be a rich gentleman with a gentle personality.

"Will you regret leaving the Demon Cult?" Li Dong finally couldn't hold back, and his fingers climbed into the head of the leader's hair.

The touch is as good as imagined, it is a kind of enjoyment to play.

"No." Nian Yuzhuo didn't open his eyes, but he could feel a hand lingering in his hair.

He likes the feeling of being cherished.

The world feared him, respected him, hated him, and wanted to kill him.

There will be no other feelings other than that.

After a morning break in Jingzhe Tower, a disciple came to invite him at midday.

Li Dong and the leader attended and ate lunch with the master.

There was good wine and delicacies at the banquet, and the poorly spoken and dignified leader was only in charge of eating, and occasionally returned a question or two from the head here.

Or answer a question or two from the people around you, but if you don't say it, it's delicious? ','how is the taste? ','Which is better? 'Such nonsense, but not too much.

After talking about the time to leave the Zixiao Sect, Li Dong planned a date five days later.

"That's it?" Wang Muxin couldn't help but look at the people around his disciple. Like the older disciple, he thought his lover was the inferior from the beginning, equivalent to the one who married.

Simply put, there is no right to speak.

"Well, it's set." Li Dong found Master's careful thoughts, he just smiled, and lifted the teapot with both hands to fill up for Master.

Putting down the teapot and picking up the chopsticks very naturally, Nian Yuzhuo gave Nian Yuzhuo a dish that seemed to be a little farther away from him, but that looked delicious.

"..." It was the first time I ate this dish. Nian Yuzhuo finished eating. Before Li Dong asked him if it was delicious, he hesitated for two seconds: "The fresh bamboo shoots still taste good."

Li Dong was stunned for a while: " Oh, it's delicious, then I'll clip it for you." After

some action, the master was confused. After all, the lover and the former leader of the demon sect, who is the one who has the right to speak.

If you want to leave the place where you have lived for more than ten years, there are a lot of things to do carefully after all.

Li Dong slowly packed his things, said goodbye to his juniors, and agreed with each other to attend the martial arts conference in April next year.