Chapter 79 Nian Yuzhuo⑩The Devil's Heart

Start from the beginning

they know what personal freedom is?

"Even if you want to leave the Zixiao Sect, you have to go back and tell Master." Zhang Junluo let go of his hand.

Nian Yuzhuo took the opportunity to pull Li Dong to his side and hugged him firmly again: "I'm afraid that you will not let Lingya leave after you go back." After

being slept by Su Lingya for a night, the leader already regarded Su Lingya as his own. everything.

"Big brother also makes sense." Li Dong patted his hand on his waist: "You let me go first, let me go back to the Zixiao School."

" Don't think about it ." Nian Yuzhuo hugged even tighter.

"You're wrong." Li Dong said, "I'm afraid I won't be able to run?" How could he have the illusion that he slept with the big girl and then the girl was afraid that he would be irresponsible.

"No." Nian Yuzhuo still refused.

This is forcing Li Dong to make a big move: "Okay." He said, "Then you go to the Zixiao Sect with me, will it always be the result?"

In response to Yu Zhuo's suspicious look in the last year, he continued: "I will take you to see you. Seeing my Master and Madam, I have no father and no mother, and Master and Madam are my parents."

Nian Yuzhuo blushed and opened his mouth, "That's OK, I will go with you."

"..." Zhang Junluo looked up at a 45° angle and looked away.

"Big brother, let's go." Li Dong walked forward holding the hand of the leader.

"Okay..." Zhang Junluo replied dullly.

For the Zixiao faction, someone broke in and knocked out a disciple last night, and the disciple asked the master to report it as soon as he woke up.

His original words were that someone broke into the faction to take away the third brother.

Wang Muxin immediately sent someone to the Jingzhe Tower, and found that as expected, people were going to the building, and at the same time, the eldest disciple Zhang Junluo was not there.

Being anxious, a disciple in front came to report: "Master, Senior Brother, and Second Senior Brother are back, with the leader of the Demon Cult!"

"Hurry up and have a look." Wang Muxin said.

When I came to the hall, I saw three young people in a panic: "Junluo, Lingya." The master frowned and said, "This one is?"

"Nian Yuzhuo." The master arched his hands: "The head of the king, admiring the name for a long time. "

It turned out to be the

teacher of the year." Wang Muxin was surprised while arching his hands: "It is better to see, but I don't know why your Excellency came to the Zixiao School?" "Master." Zhang Junluo and Li Dong shouted together.

"Actually." Li Dong seized the opportunity: "Yu Zhuo has left the Demon Cult and is no longer the leader of the Demon Cult. He is now just an ordinary Jianghu man."

Wang Muxin said with a clear face, "Being a teacher." The question is about the leader of the demon cult, why did you interrupt?" He did not want the three disciples to get involved with the leader of the demon cult.

But Nian Yuzhuo left the Demon Cult?

It's a big event.

"It's okay." Nian Yuzhuo said: "Ling Ya knows my situation best, and based on the relationship between the two of me, his answer is equivalent to my answer."