Chapter 76: Nian Yuzhuo⑦The Devil's Heart

Start from the beginning

"Ah." Li Dong finally finished the meal in his mouth. He opened his mouth and waited obediently for the feed.

"Good." Nian Yuzhuo said.

The two hall masters can see that their leader is enjoying it, and they can see that the right protector feels uncomfortable. Alas, but love matters, I always pay attention to you.

For example, now that Young Master Rong Qing is so stupid, the leader is still willing to serve him.

"Master." Hall Master Mu and Hall Master Meng glanced at each other, and stood up and arched their hands: "Subordinates retire."

Seeing this, Hua Sanniang stood up reluctantly: "Please take your time, Sanniang retires. "

I saw Nian Yuzhuo devoting himself to serving Li Dong for dinner, but he didn't turn his head back when he faced the resignation of several subordinates.

"You don't like Sanniang?" Nian Yuzhuo asked.

"I don't like it." Li Dong said: "She likes Yuyu."

"Oh?" Nian Yuzhuo's heart jumped: "You little fool, you know what like is?" I can't even remember other people's names, nor can I remember others' names. Will this or that, too stupid.

"I know." Li Dong leaned his head against Nian Yuzhuo's arm: "I like Yuyu, I want Yuyu."

Nian Yuzhuo knew this was a silly remark, but he couldn't control his beating heart. : "Okay, that seat will cater to you." As he said that, he pulled Li Dong's neckline away, lowered his head and took a bite on it.

"Woo..." Li Dong ran in tears!

Others are kissing when they make love, why the leader likes to bite!

He tasted a bloody smell in his mouth, and Nian Yuzhuo immediately let him go: "The shopkeeper, bring hot water." After talking, he hugged Li Dong and quickly went upstairs.

Li Dongwo touched his neck with his hand in Nian Yuzhuo's arms, and saw blood on his fingertips when he took it to his eyes.

"Bang..." Nian Yuzhuo kicked open the door.

"Objective, the hot water you want is here." Soon afterwards, the shop Xiaoer arrived.

"Bath." Nian Yuzhuo said concisely, and opened Li Dong's belt with his flexible and slender fingers.

It is not the first time that Li Dong has been pressed by the leader to wash for nothing. He raised his head very cooperatively, raising his hand when he should raise his hand, and his foot when he should raise his foot.

This body is graceful, and the skin is like fat. Li Dong has experienced many battles and has to admit that the skin of'self' can be called the best of the best.

In the original work, it is said that Nian Yuzhuo had no interest in bed matters because of his childhood experiences.

Even if he was with the scum attack later, he went to bed because the other party had a need.

This statement is very reliable. Throughout the days with Nian Yuzhuo, the other party's usual performance is indeed abstinence.

And in the face of a fool, it's hard to say if it can get up.

Li Dong's thoughts were quickly slapped in the face by reality.

Speaking of taking a bath just now, Nian Yuzhuo hugged Li Dong and put it in the tub. He was as meticulously and carefully as usual, washing Li Dong from head to toe.